“Simple, Delicious” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Da Rosa

Da Rosa
62,rue de Seine, Paris, France (Luxembourg)
01 40 51 00 09
Neighborhood: Luxembourg
Montreal, Canada
“Simple, Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

Best boquerones (white anchovies) I've ever had. Rich variety of delicious Iberian hams. Though you can order bigger meals, I recommend the tappas.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Asker, Norway
“Probably the best ham place in Paris”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012 via mobile

And it is hams galore - French, Spanish, Italian. Da Rosa takes great pride in their many varieties of ham, and offer a wide selection of ham based dishes - even the risotto with a sprinkle of Iberian ham was excellent. Certainly a great place to dine, or just for afternoon tea with some tapas, olives and pickled garlic cloves. The place offers sidewalk seating,in a not-so-busy street. Rustic and well done decor and signage, and attentive, friendly staff.

Crestview Hills, Kentucky
“Charming and delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

My wife and I stumbled upon Da Rosa by accident while shopping mid-day. The beautiful Spring day, the sidewalk tables, the specials on the signboard, the friendly staff - they all said "Please sit down and enjoy yourselves". We didn't realize until later what a foodie destination it is.

I enjoyed a simple, but delicious charcuterie plate (with jamon iberico de bellota!), while my wife enjoyed a foie gras appetizer. An assortment of olives and some wine completed a very fine lunch.

We'll definitely return to Da Rosa the next time we're in St. Germain.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great gem of a restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

I was told to go there for the tapas and the Raisins au Sauternes. My friend was so right! After a day of shopping we finally found the place and it was well worth it! The charcuterie was soooo good! We also had the foie gras with a pimento gelee that was so good and I was so happily surprised the combination. The waiters are so nice and accommodating

Visited February 2012
Hong Kong
“Dying to go there again!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012 via mobile

The Iberico ham sandwich was a good portion and the ham was simply heavenly. Foie Gras was divine, creamy and rich in taste but not overwhelming, served with a basket of toast that could easily be a meal in itself. The toast served was a sort of sour dough, and the texture was great.
Service was fine with a smile always, but the pasta we ordered did not come (although we were not charged either). Non-English speaking staff was really helpful and ran out to bring me the scarf I left behind.
Lunch on 24 Dec was very busy. We sat indoors downstairs, and we often had to move in order to allow customers from adjacent tables to get to their seats. Most leave quickly after a quick bite or just a coffee, so it was hardly a peaceful meal.
But overall it was a nice area, great food, and double as a place to shop. The mere thought of the ham and Foie gras makes me want to fly immediately back to Paris!

• 5 of 5 stars Food