“Best of the best.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Le Cinq

Le Cinq
31, avenue George V | Four Seasons Hotel George V, 75008 Paris, France (Champs-Elysees)
+33 (1) 49 52 71 54
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with
Le Cinq is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 13,870 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Good for: Doing business, Romantic, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Champs-Elysees
“Best of the best.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

One of the best meals we have ever had. Me tried Guy Savoy and Le Cinq was far better. The decor was unreal, the food had flavors that was and explosion of flavor in your mouth. The service first class and the deserts were really unreal to look at and taste. I say go go go at least once in your life.

Visited May 2014
fsgeorgev, Manager at Le Cinq, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

We would like to thank you for your comment on Tripadvisor regarding your recent visit at the Four Seasons Hotel George V. We are glad to read that you enjoyed our decor and our flavors associations. We hope that this experience will be memorable and that we will have the chance to welcome you back soon in our Restaurant Le Cinq.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Denver, Colorado
“Best of the Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

The staff and service are the best in Paris!!! Cheers to Mikhael on his sommelier abilities. The lamb was phenomenal and I loved the chair for my handbag, nice touch! We went back a second night and loved it just as much as the first! Thank you again!

Visited July 2014
fsgeorgev, Manager at Le Cinq, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

We would like to thank you for your comment on Tripadvisor regarding your recent visit at the Four Seasons Hotel George V. We are glad to read that you enjoyed all the details we are putting together to satisfy our guests. We hope that this experience will be memorable and that we will have the chance to welcome you back soon in our Restaurant Le Cinq.

Paris, France
“Special lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I went to this restaurant with my friend for his birthday. The service was very nice, kind and they made the proper attention to us. Personally I found the food perfect: beautiful presentation, amazing tastes and every detail in every dish was there for a good reason. Obviously it is a little bit expensive but I will be happy to come back one day.
I do not why but I have laughed a lot during that lunch, I have spent a great time.

• Visited March 2014

Tullahoma, Tennessee
“Exceptional.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Rarely am I impressed the moment I enter a restaurant. This was one of the best decisions I have ever made when it comes to food. The meal was art. A true gourmet paradise. Phenomenal wine pairings. Unparalleled. Top 5 meal of my life.

• Visited June 2014
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

We would like to thank you for your comment on Tripadvisor regarding your recent visit at the Four Seasons Hotel George V. We hope that this experience will be memorable and that we will have the chance to welcome you back soon in our Restaurant Le Cinq.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“True embodiment of French Haute Cuisine! A must visit in Paris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Going in, I had very high expectations for Le Cinq as it was recommended by a gourmet friend who claimed it as the best fine dining restaurant he ever tried. I had to opt for lunch as it's the only slot left during my 4 days stay in Paris. Even before stepping into the restaurant, I was already impressed with the lavish floral displays at the reception of Four Seasons Hotel. What struck me most was the impeccable service from the very beginning to the end. The servers seemed to pay detailed attention to all my needs and unlike at most fine dining establishments, they maintained a formal yet relaxing vibe. I specifically liked the little details, to name a few: the theatrical way of presenting the dishes, the small stool for your handbags *big plus for you ladies*, and by way of preserving the classic french tradition, the ladies' menu had no price on it.
I ordered from the tasting menu and everything was exquisite. The only downer was my appetite wasn't big enough to handle all the goodness. All in all, it blew my mind in every way: Flawless service, Remarkable Food and Splendid Ambiance. It's not to be missed!

• Visited May 2014
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

We would like to thank you for your comment on Tripadvisor regarding your recent visit at the Four Seasons Hotel George V. We are glad to read that you enjoyed all the details we are putting together to satisfy our guests. We'll make sure to share your review to our teams.