“Fantastic location, great hotel.” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Package Deal
Ranked #30 of 1,793 Hotels in Paris
Bromborough, United Kingdom
“Fantastic location, great hotel.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

We stayed here in March for a little honeymoon break. The hotel was in the perfect location for the metro and walking to the main attractions. Prior to arrival I emailed the hotel to help me/advise on getting tickets for Moulin Rouge and River Cruise etc. Baptiste was very helpful and responded promptly. We never had chance to chat much to the staff at reception as we were in and out trying to cram in lots but the lady at breakfast was always very welcoming and friendly. The room was small but had everything we needed and decorated and furnished lovely. I expect all city centre rooms in paris are this size. I think the higher floors may have the better views and as we were on one of the lower floors we missed out on that. So next time we go back we will definetly pay the extra for the view and balcony areas. The breakfast had a good selection too.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Sébastien G, RECEPTION / BAPTISTE at Hotel WO - Wilson Opera by Elegancia, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Bonjour,

Thank you so much for this very kind comment about the Hotel WO on Trip Advisor.

The lady (Nadia) who served for you for breakfast was really happy to read you. The breakfast is so important for us. We have made some improvements and we focus and the quality of the products (organic food, fresh pastries every morning, etc).

I am glad I have been able to make your trip convenient. You know, we love what we doing here and as long as you are happy we are happy as well!

The superior rooms with balconies or even the Deluxe rooms are bigger indeed than the classique (double) rooms we have (higher floor as well) However, they are well-furnished and modern as you said.

Please feel free to contact us, if you do have any questions or if you like to come back next time.
That will be our pleasure to respond to you promptly.

Baptiste

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
  • Turkish first
Cardiff
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

We stayed for 2 nights for my husband's birthday and were not disappointed with this hotel. It is very well located - directly opposite the Saint Lazare mainline and metro station which is a hub for many of the metro lines in Paris (but don't worry you cannot hear the trains).

We walked a lot and the hotel is in walking distance of Montmatre, the Champ Ellysse and many of the sights. There are lots of lovely restaurants nearby too. Try Cafe Cour de Rome near the train station for a great steak at a reasonable price with very good service.

The hotel was quiet, well furnished, modern, clean and although the room wasn't overly spacious, it was ample. We had a superior room so slightly larger than a double I believe. We didn't eat breakfast in the hotel, preferring to pick up a pastry and coffee elsewhere far cheaper, but be prepared that Cappuccinos (not Espressos) are very expensive in Paris for some reason! There are coffee facilities in the room and in the reception area, with fruit - a nice touch.

The reception staff were very courteous and helpful. Would definitely stay here again if visiting Paris.

One last tip - it's very easy to catch the train rather than a taxi from Charles de Gaulle airport. Take RER Train B from the airport. You buy your tickets from a machine (if you have coins or card) at 9.5 euros each or from the ticket office if you only have notes, and this includes the metro too. You get off at the Chatelet les Halles station then catch Metro line 14 to Saint Lazare. Takes 55 minutes (but on the return trip to the airport worth allowing more time as some RER B trains stop at 11 stations rather than the quicker 5 station route, as we found!)

Room Tip: We chose a larger superior room. We had a room on the first floor overlooking the street but it was...
Bonjour,

Thank you so much for this very nice review about the Hotel WO.

The location is really convenient indeed. The metro station Saint Lazare is really good to get around Paris. They are also many of good restaurants as you said.

The hotel is in a good really good shape since the renovation 2 years ago. We do our best to make sure you get everything you need such as: comfort, quiet, spotless cleanliness, rooms well-furnished and modern.

Thank you so much for all the great advices, this is so helpful!

The entire team is proud that you enjoyed your trip in Paris.

If you do have any questions, we are at your disposal with pleasure!

3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Stayed here for our honeymon for 4 days. Hotel is conveniently located near the train station. Short walk to Galleries. And walkable to Champ Ellysse. The staffs are friendly. Hotel room is small. (Can fit no more than 3 AU size 14 girls and 3 hard case luggages).The bathroom is nice. There is a balcony. Dining room is located at the basement and the atmosphere is cosy. Will recomment for its location.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Sébastien G, RECEPTION/ BAPTISTE at Hotel WO - Wilson Opera by Elegancia, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Bonjour,

Thank you very much for your review on Trip Advisor.

The location is really good, really close to "Les Grands Magasins" and the Champs Elysées are about 35 minutes walking distance.

We love what we doing and we do our best every day to make sure we fully satisfy every guest. It is so important for us!

Regarding our rooms, we do not allow 3 people per room but only 2. Our rooms are not very big, however, they are well maintained and really cozy as well.

Just for your information, if you like we can store your luggage in our storage room while you are with us. We always want to make sure you feel comfortable at any time.

Our rooms with balcony are great when the sunshine is out or even for breakfast where you can overlook the city.

The breakfast room is really cozy and comfy as well. We do our best to make the breakfast the most comfortable for our clientele.

I was wondering, if you do have any recommendations for us.

Thank you again for this review, we really appreciate it.

We hope to welcome you again really soon.

Baptiste

As you said our bathrooms are really nice and moderns.
Foggia, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We stayed at the WO 3 nights and we had a great time! The hotel is clean, comfortable, in a strategic position to visit Paris, new furniture and very very nice. The staff, then, is exquisite: friendly, courteous, helpful. Mr. Baptiste, the receptionist, is a very kind and wonderful person. I want to thank him for his care. I think if I return to Paris I will return to this hotel!It deserves at least 4 stars! Highly recommend!

Room Tip: My room was n. 203
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Sébastien G, RECEPTION/ BAPTISTE at Hotel WO - Wilson Opera by Elegancia, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Bonjour,

Thank you very much for that very nice review! I do remember you

Thank you again for that awesome review about the staff. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

The hotel is in a great location. All the great attractions are close by. (Opéra Garnier, Les grands magasins, Le Louvre etc.).

The cleanliness is very important for us as the comfort of our guests. Our goal is that you feel like at home.

The Team of the Hotel WO and I hope to welcome you again really soon.

If you have any questions, I stay at your disposal with pleasure

Foggia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Room Tip: My room was n. 203 and was fantastic!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Sébastien G, RECEPTION / BAPTISTE at Hotel WO - Wilson Opera by Elegancia, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Bonjour,

Thank you very much for that very nice review! I do remember you indeed.

I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared with the entire team what you said. We work as a team here and I am glad that we all made your stay enjoyable.

The hotel is well located, next to the Metro Saint Lazare (2 minutes walking distance). The cleanliness is very important for us as the comfort of our clientele. Thank you so much for mentioning this out.

Please feel free to contact us at any time, I would be really happy to see you again.

If you have any questions, I stay at your disposal.

Surfers Paradise, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Just got back from our 4 nights in Paris at Hotel WO. We arrived here after a very unpleasent stay in Venice and to be greeted by Sebastian in such a friendly manner was such a relief and it set the tone for a wonderful stay in Paris. We stayed in Room 602 with the terrace, great size room for Paris, the most comfy bed ever and we loved kicking back on our terrace off an afternoon with a few drinks gazing out to the Eiffel Tower. The staff here were all amazing, so friendly and most helpful with questions we asked. It is in a great location around the corner from St Lazare station, so grab a metro pass and go exploring. We can't wait to come back in summer, hopefully room 602 will be available because I reckon the terrace would be amazing on a summer day.

Room Tip: If you can book room 602, you can lay in bed at night and watch the Eiffel Tower. The view is amazin...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Bonjour,

Thank you so much for that very kind review.

We are so happy that we met your expectations with us.

The Deluxe Eiffel Terrace is amazing as you said. Over the spring and the summer, this is simply the best! You have an Espresso machine in the room; you can have breakfast overlooking Paris and the Eiffel Tower on the Terrace as well.

Our rooms are really cozy and comfortable as well. Since the refurbishment, we make sure that everything looks stunning. This is so important for us.

Thank you again for that really nice comment about the staff. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

You are totally right the location is perfect, in a quiet street and really peaceful as well.

Do you have any suggestions for us; we always look to improve ourselves. Please feel free to contact us at any time.

The Team of the WO hops to welcome you again really soon.

Chantilly, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

We spent eight nights at this hotel for our Spring Break vacation. We were looking for a small boutique hotel in Paris for my son and I. I found this three stars hotel by accident and started reading the reviews. I did the booking in advance and found that the hotel web site had the best deal if you book your room in advance.

We typically stay at a regular four stars hotels in Asia, Caribbean, US, and etc. However, we recognize that the room in Paris hotel is going to be smaller compare to what we used to. We were put in a room on the first floor. I believe it is a handicap room based on the shower. It was small, but has enough space to put our luggages. We didn't spend a lot of time in the room, so the size didn't bother us. The hotel is clean. Since it is located on a small side street, it is not loud. There are some small noises, but nothing that interrupt our sleep.

The location is the highlight of this hotel. It is very closed to Saint Lazarre metro station and the Train Station. We really like this location because we can walk to the metro, close to shops including large department stores, cafes, restaurants, and etc. The location was perfect for us. And we feel safe walking around the area even in the evening. Was really happy with the location of this hotel.

WiFi is adaquate in the room, but is better in the small lobby of the hotel. There is also a computer that you can use.

The staffs are very nice and friendly. They are very very hepful and seems to really want to make sure that your stay is good.

I highly recommend for anyone who is looking for a nice and clean hotel with great location and helpful staff.

Room Tip: For two adults, I would recommend to get a room with a larger bed than the double we had.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Sébastien G, RECEPTION at Hotel WO - Wilson Opera by Elegancia, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Bonjour,
Thank you so much for that lovely review about us on trip Advisor!

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.

You are right; our rooms are not very big however they are clean and well furnished.

The location is really good and it is very peaceful as well! (Even if we are only 4 minutes away from the Train Station Saint Lazare). All the means of transports are right in the corner which is really convenient.

Thank you for your comment about the WIFI, our technician will check again the entire system to make sure that everything is in order.

The staff is really pleased to read what you said. It makes us even happier than before! We love making people happy. This is our priority!

Regarding the size of the room, I always suggest to book a superior or Deluxe room for a long stay. It is more comfortable and you have more space as well.

If you have suggestions to make, please feel free to contact us at any time.

We hope to welcome you again this year!

Baptiste

Been to Hotel WO - Wilson Opera by Elegancia? Share your experiences!