We visited Paris last month. This hotel was a 10 min walk from Malesherbes metro station which is a safe area to walk to the hotel. Lots of restaurants and shops on the way. Hotel staff were very friendly and spoke good English. It made us feel very welcome. Our package deal came with breakfast and their breakfast room in the basement is cozy and so beautifully decorated. They helped us with arranging transporation back to Airport. Reasonably prized as well. Give it a try!!
Their free wifi was little slow and I am sure it is same everywhere! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Paris, the Hotel Romance Malesherbes, with its cosy character, illustrates the elegance of romanticism. Each floor of the hotel is painted with a different pastel color, which creates an overall sense of serenity and harmony. The traditional refined “décor” extends to the larger than average rooms which include free broadband, cable TV, LCD screen, safe, and more... Studios, with a kitchenette, are also availableThe Hotel Romance Malesherbes is ideally located in the very chic 17th district of Paris. You will be walking distance from the “Grands Magasins” (Paris’s famous department stores), the Opera, the Champs Elysées, Montmartre, as well as the splendid Parc Monceau and the Palais des Congrès. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, EasyToBook, Fastbooking, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Hotel Romance Malesherbes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Romance Malesherbes Hotel
- Romance Malesherbes Paris