“Lovely little hotel” 4 of 5 stars

50% less on 2nd night !*
Ranked #441 of 1,793 Hotels in Paris
“Lovely little hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This was a really sweet little hotel with a nice Art Deco entrance and breakfast room. The room was small but pleasant and clean. The bathroom was nice, although there was some sort of blockage with the sink and it took a long time to drain. Staff were friendly. Breakfast was ok but not amazing.

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
GUILLAUME M, Directeur général at BEST WESTERN Hotel Mercedes, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear "Katy O", Dear Host,

Thank you so much for these comments after your stay at the Best Western Mercedes.
I took note of all of them (do not hesitate to give me your room number by email to the hotel).
Looking forward to welcoming you again.

Wishing you also a merry Christmas,

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
dublin ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I was very happy with my stay in the Best Western Mercedes Paris recently. I guessed that avenue de Wagram was a considerable walk from the air France coach I took from the airport to rue carnot-,which was a short distance away from ave.wagram. However, I was delighted to find the local bus service is excellent, it is possible to take the no.31 bus from the top of avenue de wagram, which leaves you quite close to the hotel.
The hotel itself is very much as the photos suggest. The rooms are a very good size for Paris, it was a nice touch to have complementary l'occitane products and slippers provided. I did not have breakfast in the hotel,as there was such a choice nearby of patisseries,and bistros. The metro is also a short stroll from the hotel, but I used the local bus on the champs élysee to return to Arc de Triomphe and the no.31 as mentioned to travel back to hotel,as there is considerable walking involved if you wish to see this part of Paris. I was mostly interested in seeing the fantastic light display on the champs- élysees and the amazing window displays in the Printemps and Lafayette stores. I was easily able to do this in two days staying at this hotel.
The room was extremely clean,with towels and linen changed each day. WIFI was excellent also and is free! I suppose the little bit of wear and tear in the hotel is testament to its popularity! I also got a very good rate on booking.com of 200e for 2 nights which the hotel honoured, everything went smoothly regarding check in and out. Also it was very quiet and peaceful there at night. The main light displays on the champs-élysee trees are at there best after 5p.m when the sun goes down.It is amazing how easy it is to cross the busiest of roads,and streets here near the hotel and all over Paris,because the city planners have put in a fantastic amount of pedestrian crossings, many which have traffic lights to enable people to cross the streets safely, as Paris is a bustling city.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Dear "Rosemary S", Dear Host,

I sincerely thank you for taking some time to leave your feedback after your stay with us.
All the team and myself are very happy to read we made your stay so comfortable and also easy as we are near all the best spots in Paris with transportation and also by walk to the wonderful avenue des Champs-Elysées.

Looking forward to welcoming you again,
Royston, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I and my daughter stayed at Best Western Hotel Mercedes and very please with the hotel, it's clean, the towels and beddings changed everyday, the staff are very polite and helpful. There's free wi fi in the room, fridge, hair dryer and it's in very good location, just few minutes walk to the centre and two minutes walk to the train station. Just few stops away to the opera and louvre pyramid.

Room Tip: We stayed at the third floor, the room is a bit small then I expected, not sure if they all the same...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
GUILLAUME M, Directeur général at BEST WESTERN Hotel Mercedes, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Mrs Hamilton, Dear Guest,

I sincerely thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback after your stay with us at the Best Western Mercedes.
I have passed on your very encouraging and kind words to our team.
I really hope having the pleasure to welcome you on your next stay in Paris.

Oakton, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2014

In late September my husband and his associate were attending a conference near the Arc de Triomphe and I was lucky to enjoy Paris. We fortunately, thanks to Trip Advisor reviews, chose Hotel Mercedes. It is a wonderful hotel, great staff, Tuline is magnifique and so kind, and the neighborhood location near Metro Wagram is perfect. My husband and associate enjoyed their morning coffee and croissants at the bistro across the street then had a short walk to the conference. I could easily take the metro anywhere and, what a plus, enjoy the excellent patisserie on the other corner across from the hotel. I own a Nespresso machine and thanks to another reviewer I knew the Mercedes had a machine in the room. That sealed the deal for me. 5 stars! As far as I can see, the only negative is the shower because the divider is too skimpy and the water easily sprays out so you have to be prepared with extra towels. I highly recommend this hotel and we would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The elevator is small so be prepared. We used it for our bags. I liked the second floor because we...
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
GUILLAUME M, Directeur général at BEST WESTERN Hotel Mercedes, responded to this review, November 12, 2014
Dear "Bmwjdw", Dear Host,

Thank you so much for leaving this review after your stay with us at the Best Western Mercedes.
It's been a real encouragement for us to read we exceeded your expectations, we feel very grateful for that.

We would have been pleased to make you discover our brand new Buffet Breakfast.
It is proposed at a very competitive rate for the offer (fresh pastries, regional hams, french regional cheeses, salmon, fresh juices, pancakes...)
We also have an express formula , perfect before going to work or attending conference like your Husband did. For next time now you know !

We are also pleased to propose a Nespresso Machine and facilities in each of our rooms.
I did consider also your remark concerning the shower.

Looking forward to welcoming you again,
Sincerely yours,
Maidenhead
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2014 via mobile

I cannot recommend this hotel enough. The location is ideal as you are close to the Métro and Champs Elysee and there is a fantastic patisserie across the road where the food and staff are lovely. Our hotel room was very nice and more than adequate for what you need. The shower is quite small, but that is my only criticism. The staff are incredibly welcoming, friendly and helpful. I would most definitely stay here again.

Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear "Natalie D", Dear Host,

What a pleasure reading your review when opening my emails.
I would like to deeply thank you for these very positive comments.
I have passed on your very kind words to our dedicated team.

It will be a pleasure welcoming you again.

Bicester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2014

Wow one of the nicest and more comfortable hotels I have stayed in, the Art Deco design works really well with surrounding buildings, it is also close to Wagram Metro station from where you can access all in Paris. The location is quiet and lends itself to a good nights sleep on comfortable beds, the rooms are clean and well presented all in all excellent! Breakfast was good to very good and quite a bit cheaper than local cafe's. The staff all speak English and are very approachable, one receptionist in particular stood out (I've forgotten her name, but her husband loves Blues/Jazz you know who you are x) well done Mercedes, we will be returning.

Room Tip: Go for the fourth floor corner.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
GUILLAUME M, Directeur général at BEST WESTERN Hotel Mercedes, responded to this review, September 1, 2014
Dear Robert N,

Thank you so much for leaving such a positive comment after your stay with us at the Best Western Mercedes.
We are really happy to read you enjoyed all the facilities and the implication of the staff in particular.
I will pass on your kind words to the receptionnist you refer to !
We very look forward to welcoming you again.

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

I stayed at Hotel Mercedes last September-October and I had a wonderful experience. The hotel was clean and definitely well worth my money. Each and every single employee was extremely accommodating throughout my long stay. I appreciated all of the tips the front desk gave to me as well. I had been to Paris before, but I discovered new places thanks to them. This hotel is situated in a very safe residential area, but its not far from the Champs Elysees and Arc de Triomphe, I walked there within 15 minutes max. I should add there were also some wonderful restaurants within close proximity. If you travel to Paris, you should walk around and enjoy the beauty of this wonderful city.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for reviewing so positively after your stay with us.
It is a real encouragment for each one of us.
We very look forward to welcoming you again,
Best Regards,
Guillaume Marchand / Hotel Manager

Been to BEST WESTERN Hotel Mercedes? Share your experiences!