chose to stay here because of its rave reviews but it was a disappointment for us, paid 189 euros for a night. Gave it a three star because of the service provided by the concierge and reception on our arrival 28th june , got an early check in and were friendly and when we check out and left our luggage at the concierge (29th june) and its location but was not impressed by few things:
1. the reception service at our first night there 28th june evening, while I was waiting for my boyfriend to come back from the shops he actually asked me "Do you have a room here?" with a condescending look while I was sitting at the sofa with shopping bags. would not even get that kind of treatment in a three star hotel. It was my first time ever to be asked that kind of question.
2. the room - safety deposit box was not working, curtain could not be drawn across, cracked hair dryer on its side, made it impossible to hold on to it for more than 2 mins. we have to get our own dental kit from the reception itself. i know this is not a 5 star but still it's a 4 star and it's a mercure which supposed to be good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with 236 airconditioned rooms, located near the Gare du Nord (Eurostar & Thalys), Stade de France (5min), Paris Nord Exhibition Centre (15 min), Roissy & Le Bourget airports (20 min). Dedicated to business & leisure, this hotel will seduce you withits high level of services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotel.de, Low Cost Holidays, HRS, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Mercure Paris Terminus Nord reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Terminus Nord Hotel Paris