We Just finished a 6 night stay with our 4 kids at this great boutique hotel. Service was outstanding from the moment we arrived and our air conditioned rooms were awaiting are tired bodies. No paperwork - we were simply handed our keys and off to our rooms we went. Decor was extremely tasteful and felt like it had just gone through a recent remodel with updated higher-end fixtures (bathrooms were very nice), lighting and air conditioning system. Location is pretty central so you can walk to a lot of sightseeing, and if something is a little further than you may care to walk then a line 4 metro stop (Éntiene Marcel) is about 35 meters from the front door which is very convenient. Staff could not have done more for us including providing directions, dining recommendations, and getting us van that literally picked us up at the Hotel's front door to take us to the airport. Farid was at the desk during the day and he was always a great help! Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated, Le Relais des Halles has 19 rooms including a Suite that combines French chic with modern facilities. Located just steps from the Pompidou Centre/Beaubourg, and the Forum des Halles shopping centre, the hotel is convenient to all forms of transportation. In the historic heart of Paris, it occupies a 17th century building nestled amidst the pedestrian streets linking the Place du Chatelet and the Montorgueil neighbourhood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Hotel.de, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Le Relais des Halles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Des Halles Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Des Halles Paris