“Great apartment in a perfect location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Loft Paris

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Loft Paris
Save Saved
You added Loft Paris to your Saves list
7, cite Veron, 75018 Paris, France (Opéra)   |
Ranked #8 of 119 Specialty Lodging in Paris
Melbourne, Australia
“Great apartment in a perfect location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

We had the duplex on ground level. The apartment is located in a little laneway right next to Moulin Rouge and with great restaurants, pubs, cafes and shops right around the corner (the owner provides a nice folder with tips).
The apartment opens into a quiet, shared courtyard. It has ample space for 5 or 6 people. The kitchen/dining/living area has a long dining table, comfortable sofas and an old bar as a kitchen bench - providing it with a great character.
Reservation, payment and arrival went very smoothly. The owner and the manager were very friendly, helpful and accomodating.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
London
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I booked the mini in Montmatre a month before I needed it.
A fortnight before I was due to travel I had a serious and challenging family crisis and decided to stay in London.
I wrote to the owner- Francois- explaining that I wouldn't be able to take the booking- I'd paid my depost of 122 Euros (not 120 as the site says). He wrote back and said he'd re-advertise, and let me have my deposit back if the flat was taken. I was confident it would be: Paris in July is incredibly busy. I kept checking the site, and it came up as being unavailable (ie booked) - as of monday, 7th July. I wrote to the owner asking for my deposit back, as we agreed. In fact he's given the booking to his niece- so it's unavailable and no-one else can book it- and won't give me my money back.
Not in any way impressed. Shocking behaviour.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

Read a good review about LOFT Paris in the Lonely Planet guidebook and so I decided to
book this place. Right from the beginning ie. from booking onwards, my experience with this place was above par. The booking was smooth, the terms & conditions clear, the replies to inquiries prompt, etc. They even sent me an urgent booking confirmation, on the spot, when i applied for the visas.
I was travelling alone with my 17 year old daughter and thus had apprehensions about her safety. My apprehensions were totally misplaced, the security at LOFT was securely in place and no unauthorised person could enter the premise. This wonderful place is situated close to two metro stations, next to happening Moulin Rouge, in a private street, with a garden of its own and yet the neighbourhood had all the amenities for a tourist. The location of this place allows one to visit most of Paris sights within a short train ride or even walking.
We had booked a MINI, however what we got was hardly 'MINI'. The MINI is fairly spacious. The comfortable bed, a TV, a desk, an antique cupboard, the culture of books and CDs and the most important amenity of all, for a 17 year old, uninterrupted WIFI, made my daughter announce that this was the best accomodation we had used on our tour de Europe. The MINI comes with clean wash areas and all the add ons you can think of. The small but well equipped kitchenette allowed me to prepare meals, thus saving precious Euros.
The staff was invisibly around. You could call them on a number and they were there for you. They did not always hang around you. The apartments are so well planned and thought out that we did not need to call for anything even once. If I ever visit Paris again, I have no other place to live except LOFT Paris.
Avan Bhumgara.
PS : If my daughter had written this review, she would have also mentioned the complimentary goodies in the refrigerator.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

We stayed here on a weekend break in Paris and we have to say it was the perfect base. We stayed in one of the smaller apartments (le mini I think) which was more than large enough for a weekend away. The apartment was very clean and had all the amenities you could possibly require. It is fantastically located a stone´s throw from the Moulin Rouge in the heart of Montmartre which is a wonderful area to get lost in, an ideal spot for bars and restaurants too. Whilst the immediate vicinity bustles with excitement 24 hours a day, the apartment feels very quiet and restful. This truly felt like a home from home in the heart of Paris.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dorking, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

As soon as we arrived, we knew this was the place to be. Whilst the Immediate vicinity was slightly on the seedy side with sex shops on the main street, its never dull, full of excitement, glamour and colour. In fact this area is famous for the moulin rouge which is next door, and in truth is more of a tourist trap than a lour for the darker side of humanity. The apartment is set down a side cul-de-sac and is safe and secure and away from the street noise. Seconds around the corner, the buzz of real Montmartre pulls you into a magical world of sweet little cafes, boulongeries, patiseries, etc etc. Not overly touristy I'm glad to report and full of trendy Parisians going about their business, which tends to constitutes sipping coffee and wine whilst the world drifts by - much like ourselves. The locals are easy to get chatting too, we found them very friendly and they seem to have time for a good natter, esp if you try to learn and use a bit of french.

As soon as we entered Loft Paris, we knew we'd made a fantastic choice. This was the place to relax, with everything at your finger tips, comfy, loaded with cds, bathroom toiletries and so on. And the biggest bed. No hanging off the end in this place! This was by the way the smallest of the Loft Paris apartment options. A fab little place which we both now miss so much. It's right at the heart of cool Parisian life, and now has a place in our own.

Shout out also to Billy and Francois. Friendly and Ultra organised, during booking, arrival and stay. Even went out of their way to give a range of options for New Year. Thanks guys

Paul & Preethi

Room Tip: If you're a couple, you should consider the smallest option. It;s still way bigger than any hote...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
marseille
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

you want to fully enjoy your stay in Paris? so you need to have a good, peaceful and restful room. At Loft Paris you will really feel the mood of the city in a charming and so calm home. the owners are more than nice people and the service is almost egual than in a 4stars hotel...Nice towels and bathrobes, very high quality bath products...Soft drinks for free, coffee, tea and many more! DVD, music, books by hundreds....visit Paris like a real Parisian, and just beside Moulin Rouge and little walking distance from Montmartre...

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Brunswick
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

This charming studio was a little electic, very comfortable, very clean and a great location for us. We felt very safe there. Billy was most helpful and had a lot of patience with us. We would certainly stay there again. I highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: Three of us stayed in the studio and were very comfortable.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Loft Paris? Share your experiences!