Our room was ok, except for the Bed, and bathroom. VERY small. We were in room 12 level 2.
bath was 4x4. bedroom 7" between bed and wall, bath on the inside. Nice staff, great location
in the quarter. We had trouble with Wi Fi, had to sign in constantly. Not cheap like most hotels in Paris, around $500 @ night. We did have a nice Living room and a full kitchen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of the 6th arrondissement, the Prince Regent Residence & Spa is near the Luxembourg Garden and the Odeon. Situated an 18th century building which has been luxuriously restored as an apartment hotel, the Prince Regent Residence offers a stay that meets the highest expectations, with quality services and contemporary furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Residence & Spa Le Prince Regent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence And Spa Le Prince Regent
- Residence & Spa Le Prince Regent Hotel Paris
- Regent Paris
- Paris Regent
- Regent Residence Le