“Superbe !” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 1,793 hotels in Paris
Singapore, Singapore
“Superbe !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Excellent short stay, great suite, a fairly negotiated price, a generous saving on the rack rate thank goodness as would otherwise be way too pricey, really good, friendly and attentive concierge service and a convenient location, 5 mins or so walk from the Arc de Triomphe. We didn't bother with breakfast and were a little surprised that the hotel charged 10 euros for this, but otherwise faultless. Our room was both large and spectacularly decorated and the Hermes amenities in the bathroom were very good according to my much better half. The chauffeur service they offer to and from airport is just what you need, although 120 euros each way is too much. There's no restaurant on site but not an issue for us. We would certainly return here.....and the champagne on arrival is a great start.

438 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Writing this belated review brings back my fond memories of Jays. My family stayed at Jays from March 18 to 23 in the Le Duo suite. Despite the fact that we have stayed at some of the most famous and beautiful hotels such as Ritz Paris in France and around the world before (this is our family's fifth trip to Paris, in addition to my husband's numerous business trips and trips my husband and I took as a young couple), we all fell in love instantly with this beautiful hotel, its classy and stylish owner Judy (no wonder this property is so tastefully decorated throughout), as well as her kind, attentive and very competent staff Nadia, Michel, Ivan and Phillipe. Words cannot describe how much we enjoyed our stay at Jays. Judy and her amazing team of staff looked after us in every possible way. From Nadia's big warm smile and her constant checking in with us to see if there is anything else she could do, to Michel’s tender and loving conversations with my 10-year-old daughter in French, to Judy went out her way to get a beautiful bouquet for our Parisian friend for us, I can go on and on…. The detailed and personalized services are unmatched.

We are also impressed with this hotel’s location, good neighborhood, quiet yet very convenient (almost everything is within walking distance and there is a bus stop about 1 min away (I prefer buses to metro because you get to see Paris streets well. One of the buses takes you directly to Opéra via Champs-Elysées and other sights).

It is worth mentioning that this hotel is no doubt very well managed. It makes an excellent business model in hotel business. It is clear that Judy and her staff not only truly care about their guests but also enjoy and take pride in what they do and always strive to do even better.

In summary, we all agree that we finally found ourselves a second home in Paris and cannot wait to go back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Laguna Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I celebrated our 32nd wedding anniversary spent in one of the best hotels in our lifetime together. JAYS made us feel so welcomed with the first toast of champagne to the last wave goodbye. This hotel is unique in that it is not run by a conglomerate but rather a small staff focusing on details, details, details!!! Our quiet suite was elegantly appointed, including a cashmere throw on our luscious bed and fresh fruit greeting us after our night out. It is our recommendation to stay at JAYS for an unforgettable visit. You won't be disappointed. We certainly weren't.

Au revoir JAYS -- until we meet again!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

This was my third trip to Paris and the 4th hotel I have stayed in. I can not say enough about the staffs' kindness, attentiveness, and care that they clearly demonstrated throughout our stay. JAYS is by far the best hotel I have stayed in while in Paris and one of the best I have stayed in around the globe. This will be the only Paris hotel I will stay at going forward. The room was VERY clean, VERY large, and the bed and linens extremely comfortable. Everything you could possibly need was in the room, fresh fruit awaiting your return each day, chocolate on the pillows at night, teddy bears on the beds for my children - I could go on... The location was wonderful as well. The concierge that took care of us during our stay could NOT have been any kinder and saw to it that we had everything we needed - from breakfast to taxi's to umbrellas when it looked like rain to making sure we had a map to take us exactly where we wanted to go when we set out for a walk.

Please stay at JAYS, you will not be disappointed!

• Stayed March 2013
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Jays is a beautifully stylish hotel in a magnificent location, with the best and most helpful staff we have ever encountered. We spent a weekend here to celebrate our silver wedding in the city where we met, and we are so glad we chose Jays. We stayed in the luxurious Fantasie suite which was perfect: quiet, spacious, scrupulously clean and quite stunningly furnished and decorated, with great attention to detail, a firm comfortable bed, a subtle mixture of modern and antique furniture, and a lovely bathroom. The staff are warmly welcoming and super attentive. Nothing was too much trouble, and they were particularly helpful in providing maps and tips about restaurants or particular places to visit. They clearly love their jobs and communicated their passion for the city too. Breakfasts were delicious, the afternoon fruit platter was a particularly inspired touch, and the fresh cup of tea set before us when we came in out of the rain was most welcome! Jays offers a truly personal service, not the anonymity of a large hotel. We found it refreshing, relaxing, charming, and a delight from beginning to end. We are already planning a return stay.

Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

My husband made me a 5 day trip to Paris gift as a present for our 1 year celebration of marriage. It was so wonderful!!! Our stay in Jays Paris was amazing. The room was the best it could be. The staff was so helpful and friendly that made our stay magnificent!! I will never forget this gift and i will never forget this hotel!

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

The hotel was beautiful kept, very clean and the rooms were stunning. It's truly the best hotel I've stayed in. The staff were what really made it shine though. They bent over backwards to please us, even helped plan, alongside my fiance, the perfect proposal when he took me to Paris! Ivan and Huan were amazing, very welcoming and I really can't rate them high enough, they sorted out maps, drivers, recommended places to go which we took up and we were very pleased we did. I shall be going back, I have even said that I'm not ever staying anywhere else from now on. Very highly recommended.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Jays Paris? Share your experiences!