“Look no further!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jays Paris

We can't find prices for this hotel
Jays Paris
6 rue Copernic | 16th Arr., 75016 Paris, France   |
Ranked #7 of 1,795 hotels in Paris
“Look no further!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

This was my third trip to Paris and the 4th hotel I have stayed in. I can not say enough about the staffs' kindness, attentiveness, and care that they clearly demonstrated throughout our stay. JAYS is by far the best hotel I have stayed in while in Paris and one of the best I have stayed in around the globe. This will be the only Paris hotel I will stay at going forward. The room was VERY clean, VERY large, and the bed and linens extremely comfortable. Everything you could possibly need was in the room, fresh fruit awaiting your return each day, chocolate on the pillows at night, teddy bears on the beds for my children - I could go on... The location was wonderful as well. The concierge that took care of us during our stay could NOT have been any kinder and saw to it that we had everything we needed - from breakfast to taxi's to umbrellas when it looked like rain to making sure we had a map to take us exactly where we wanted to go when we set out for a walk.

Please stay at JAYS, you will not be disappointed!

• Stayed March 2013

439 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Jays is a beautifully stylish hotel in a magnificent location, with the best and most helpful staff we have ever encountered. We spent a weekend here to celebrate our silver wedding in the city where we met, and we are so glad we chose Jays. We stayed in the luxurious Fantasie suite which was perfect: quiet, spacious, scrupulously clean and quite stunningly furnished and decorated, with great attention to detail, a firm comfortable bed, a subtle mixture of modern and antique furniture, and a lovely bathroom. The staff are warmly welcoming and super attentive. Nothing was too much trouble, and they were particularly helpful in providing maps and tips about restaurants or particular places to visit. They clearly love their jobs and communicated their passion for the city too. Breakfasts were delicious, the afternoon fruit platter was a particularly inspired touch, and the fresh cup of tea set before us when we came in out of the rain was most welcome! Jays offers a truly personal service, not the anonymity of a large hotel. We found it refreshing, relaxing, charming, and a delight from beginning to end. We are already planning a return stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

My husband made me a 5 day trip to Paris gift as a present for our 1 year celebration of marriage. It was so wonderful!!! Our stay in Jays Paris was amazing. The room was the best it could be. The staff was so helpful and friendly that made our stay magnificent!! I will never forget this gift and i will never forget this hotel!

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

The hotel was beautiful kept, very clean and the rooms were stunning. It's truly the best hotel I've stayed in. The staff were what really made it shine though. They bent over backwards to please us, even helped plan, alongside my fiance, the perfect proposal when he took me to Paris! Ivan and Huan were amazing, very welcoming and I really can't rate them high enough, they sorted out maps, drivers, recommended places to go which we took up and we were very pleased we did. I shall be going back, I have even said that I'm not ever staying anywhere else from now on. Very highly recommended.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

If you're looking for the best hotel to stay during your romantic trip then I would love to recommend Jays Paris. I stayed there during my honeymoon and enjoyed a lot. The hotel is perfect for such kind of trips. Excellent architectural design.

Room Tip: I would love to stay in corner room
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Studio City, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Let me preface my review by saying that I have stayed in 5 star hotels all over the world, so I know exactly what goes into excellence. And Jays in Paris nails excellence out of the park, in every aspect. The quiet, very roomy, elegant suites, the intimate ambience, the over-and-beyond call of duty staff... it's like coming home, but one that is beautifully decorated and magically cleaned up while you're out shopping. This is our third stay at Jays and there is NO other hotel in Paris that would do it for us. From the morning breakfast to the tray of fruits delivered in the afternoon/evening, to the extensive selection of coffees and teas, the little sitting rooms upstairs, at lobby level, and downstairs, everything is well thought-out and geared towards the ultimate comfort of the guests. All accommodations that need to be made, reservations, arrangements, no question is too stupid, they are on top of things here at Jays. I'm just sorry that I can't make quicker trips to Paris to come visit Jays, my home sweet home away from home, in Paris.

Room Tip: If you don't want to climb stairs, pick the rooms on the first floor. Fantaisie is an excellent...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Brisbane
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I stayed at Jays in 2012 as a single female traveller and have no hestiation in returning this year as it was one of the highlights of my stay in Paris. The ambiance and style of this sparkling small hotel is second to none, with beautiful bowls of fresh flowers, top quality fruit delivered daily to your room, delightful breakfasts, attention to detail and personable staff for whom nothing is too much trouble. It is certainly worth a visit.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Been to Jays Paris? Share your experiences!