“Quirky, chic and well located” 4 of 5 stars

Package Deal
Ranked #174 of 1,786 Hotels in Paris
Certificate of Excellence 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Quirky, chic and well located”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very nice hotel with good amenities. The rooms were certainly 'different' to hotel's that I have previously stayed in. The lighting is bizarre, the bed looks as if it is floating, the bathroom is always visible/see through - and yet, I loved it.

Yes the room is small, but I thought it was intimate. Yes, it could be brighter - but disregard it, it's Paris - you're never in the room anyway.

The staff were very friendly, and actually laid on some rose petals and champagne as I informed them I was going to propose to my wife.

The hotel is nearby to many shops that sell chocolate, pastries, wine and cheese. These were decently priced. I woudn't bother with the hotel's breakfast as there are so many good local options.

There is a nearby metro station which makes travel very easy. Notre dame is a 10/15 minute walk.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Karine T, Directeur général at Seven Hotel Paris, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Hardeep N,

Our location in Paris makes our guest live a unique and romantic trip. Visit Paris, make shopping, discover uniques places in our beautiful city and come back to Seven makes the time different!!!

It was a pleasure to meet you and believe all the staff will not forget you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Springfield, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Quite possibly the strangest hotel I have ever stayed in....

The lobby is a little seedy, which just kinda made everyone a little awkward during check in; the very young couple checking in ahead of me had the reddest cheeks i have ever seen!!

One you get into your room though, you'll be pleasantly surprised. A very unique design awaits, which can only be described as "very French!"

The area is one for the locals, so expect cheaper bars and much more friendly waiters - I suggest going for an evening stroll to find dinner and drinks.

It was a great hotel for our final night in Paris - but I'm glad I didn't book for a longer stay.

This hotel is most certainly one for couples; I wouldn't recommend this for families - we loved the shower set up and I must admit I had a great night’s sleep (probably due to the cocktail in the hotel bar; they really pack a punch, so heads up!!)

Room Tip: Go for the room with the starrs in the ceiling
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Florian C,

One dream, one experience unforgettable....... we do hope to see you soon for your next romantic trip in Paris, and make you discover our others universes.
The Hague, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What an experience we had there! Truly an off the beaten track hotel that surprised and fascinated us. Not only is the service and welcome friendly and caring, but the overall ambiance and decoration is perfect for lovers. If you are planning to spend a romantic time in Paris, yet want to stay away with the cliché "historical" hotels, this is your best bet! We checked Parisianist (look it up on internet, it's a trustworthy digital guidebook on Paris) and they recommended it as well, with all the things to see and do in the area. An unforgettable experience

Room Tip: All rooms are different! Choose your theme...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Florian C,

Unforgettable experience for unforgettable guest as you!!!!

We do hope to see you soon for another unique experience!
Naples
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2015

We loved the concept. It was perfect for a get away from the kiddo. Loved the double shower concept of the rooms. The staff was friendly and informative. We found a great restaurant up the road a bit that was walking distance to the hotel. Also we found the metro system in Paris easy to navigate so it was easy and fast to get to anywhere you wanted to get.

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Karine T, Directeur général at Seven Hotel Paris, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear York SJ,

It was a pleasure to make you discover our univers.
We do hope to see you for your next romantic parisian trip and make you live unique experience.

Sincerely yours.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2015

Stayed here recently with my husband for my 40th birthday. The hotel is funky and fun and clean. All of the staff are very welcoming and helpful and would definitely be happy to return or recommend to a friend.

The only downside is that my actual birthday was on a Sunday and the bar was closed - which is a shame as the cocktails are amazing!

Thank you Karine and the team for a lovely stay x

Room Tip: The themed suites are amazing if you want to upgrade
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Karine T, Directeur général at Seven Hotel Paris, responded to this review, March 22, 2015
Dear Tacoshell,

We do love celebrating Birthdays at Seven Hotel!!!!
All occasions of life must be celebrate with Stars!!!!

We do hope to see you sson to make you discover our others universes.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2015

My family treated me to an Indian last Sunday at seven spices knowing that the food was magnificent , once we arrived I was greeted by 3 very pleasant and welcoming staff . As we sat down I was given a glass of wine and told it was complementary .

The starters we spectacular as usually and there was enough to fill use up .After we had main ( witch I didn't feel like eating ) so the staff were happy to pack if up

Once again I will be returning to the restaurant keep up the good work

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Dear Helen,

It seems that you confused our establishment with another ....... anyway, we were touched to see how much you were thoughtful for the birthday of your dear mom and to sing for her has 10:00 am of the morning, gave us madness for all day with Adèle.

See you very soon
New York City, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2015

I chose the Seven Hotel Paris for the last night of our honeymoon. We traveled three continents during a month and before coming back home to NYC we had one more night in Paris (amazing). I don't know why I let my husband convince me to book this place. It was not good at all.

First of all, I was unsure about the area, and I was right. For one last night in Paris, the hotel is not centrally located. I would have so much rather been closer to La Seine or Le Marais than lost down south in the 5th arrondissement.

Second, the room size. I understand that for Paris it is normal, but this room was beyond small. Of course, as per usual, no room for luggage to be set anywhere, not even those luggage stands were provided. The room decor is bold and certainly original but it looks worn and dated. The bathroom is completely open and there is no privacy, while it can be sexy at times, it should have the option of more privacy if one needed that. I did like the ceiling lighting and painting, but that is about it. While there, I checked on my reservation and I couldn't believe this was a 4 star hotel, because it is most definitely not. The price for the tiny room is the one of a four star hotel, but that's all the resemblance it has with 4 star hotels. The shower doesn't work properly (maybe just in my room?) it wets the bathroom entirely and the towels provided are few and spare.

We chose not to have the 21 euro breakfast at the hotel as we had a really early morning. And since we had a really early morning and we had no towels since they all had to be used for the defective shower stall we called around 8am to the reception, of the 4STAR hotel, to ask for two towels, and we were told that they couldn't bring them right now because they guy at the reception was alone and couldn't leave the entrance of the hotel unattended. This is unacceptable for a four star hotel and it also made me feel quite safe that the only staff at the hotel at the moment was a receptionist...

Regarding the staff: when we arrived we were quite enchanted with one of the girls working the front desk, she was unusually warm and helpful. They prepared two towel swans on the bed and a bottle of champagne for us which was quite nice. The staff in the morning was quite the opposite. I didn't get the name of the woman who was rude to us but she seemed to be the boss. They were having trouble with their postnet machine so they couldn't charge my debit card with it. The woman proceeded to accuse me of different things: my card didn't work, I didn't have the funds, etc. All incorrect. She was rude from the get go. She got on the phone with the bank or the postnet machine company and spoke in front of me in french in rather rude manner about her customer (me). She also asked me several times for cash to pay for the room. She probably thought I didn't speak french so that is why she did so. I am not surprised! We left to try to find a bank and I tried my card and it worked so the problem was definitely theirs. We went back and I tried the same card again, now with the other guy manning the front desk and it worked. This short haired woman (wish I had her name) saw me (us) and didn't say a word.

To be honest, I won't be staying here ever again, EVER! This hotel is at it's best a cheap motel. It looks like a place where french businessmen will take their mistress on the weekend. And the rude staff? no thank you.

Room Tip: Just don't stay here!
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Karine T, Directeur général at Seven Hotel Paris, responded to this review, February 9, 2015
Dear sebastian P,

My name is Karine , the short haired woman who saw you when you came back at 7, but I had an appointment on the same time.
Your comment looks as a great disappointment for many reasons on which I would not return and would not justify myself.
I Do regret that you have so much resentment considers and especially me.
Seven is a unique Hotel in 5th district of Beautiful Paris with differents Size of rooms. Concept is transparency and levitation : you love it or you hate it!. Most important is to live it.
I do hope you will come back for a more larger room size and why not one of our suite????

Been to Seven Hotel Paris? Share your experiences!