“Romantic, stylish and comfiest bed!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Package Deal
Ranked #177 of 1,793 Hotels in Paris
Munich, Germany
“Romantic, stylish and comfiest bed!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

We stayed at the hotel Seven for three nights and although it was quite extravagant for a getaway it was worth it. The hotel is fabulous and stylish and the staff are helpful and friendly. The beds are plush and comfy and had we not been in Paris we could have slept in for a very long time! Breakfast was gorgeous with lots of choice and plump cushions to give you a truly luxurious experience. The bar is a great romantic place to start off your night with a selection of cocktails and beers. It is quite expensive (10 Euro for a gin and tonic) but for the experience and it being a bit of a treat it was totally worth it. The location is a bit off the beaten track but its a 15 minute walk and you are near the Notre Dame and it's well connected by bus. The one complaint is that we stayed in the room with the black walls and neon lighting and it was quite difficult to see if anything was on the floor because the window was so small and the room on the whole was so dark. But that was the desired effect. Wonderful stay and would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Karine T, Directeur général at Seven Hotel Paris, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Dear Katloujef,

Your comment gives us wings and proves that Seven is a unqiue and magic hotel.

Believe, we would be proud to make you discover another experience for your next parisian trip.

Best Regards.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Nice
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

Hotel Seven is a modern day hotel with contemporary and pleasantly intriguing design. Great for romantic getaways and short business trips. Only let down is the absence of a fitness center due to space constraint.

Room Tip: Bain Suspendu for business travelers and Marie Antoinette suite for romantic getaways
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Freeman G,

Thank you for your comment, we hope to see you soon for your next parisian trip, maybe in next spring or summer : you will love to discover Jardins du Luxembourg nearby us to replace a fitness center.
We are situated in a great quarter which provides many streets where running is a pleasure.

Best regards.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

Our room was amazing, designed like something out of Tron, which is a good thing! Yes our room was small, but perfectly formed. Really friendly and helpful staff. My Bond-themed Moneypenny Royale hit the spot after arriving. Ideally located near Rue Mouffetard with its excellent market and restaurants nearby.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Ruth M,

That is up to you to return to live another dream with us.

Seven hotel is a melting pot of emotions and needs you as actors to be one of the most magic hotel in Paris.

Bologna, Italy
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

This is kind of interesting hotel but with several PRO and CONTRA
PRO:
1. contrarywise to most of the other comments I like the location because it is "out of the crazy crowd", but still walking distance from many attraction (i.e. Montparnasse, Notre Dame, St. Germain)
2. breakfast is excellent even though a little bit too expensive
3. the staff is very young and willing to help you
4. the rooms are very particular and with "character", far from the usual standard of the most famous hotel
5. Very, very quite hotel, despite the rooms are very close each other.

CONTRA:
1. The rooms (did not say suites....) are small, but this is normal in Paris. The problem is that they may be very dark, partly becaise of the location and partly because of the electrical light that is by far not sufficient.
2. They are not particularly clean, actually lot of dust on the furnitures. Indeed I came back one evening at 6 pm (!!!!!!!) and my room was half done and half not.
3. At the 6th floor the internet is not working, or better it work i hr out of 12 !
Overall: positive experience if you wanted to be in a "non conventional" kind of hotel, but the room for improvment is large..............

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear drGaynor,

Your comment makes my heart beat..... positives points and negatives points.

Our house keeping service was touched of your comment and believe, our house keeper manager is working hard everyday to polish our stars in the rooms.
The Wifi connection was checked and is ok now.
I really hope to see you soon and make you forget you sad opinion.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Husband surprised me with a stay in this hotel and I wasn't disappointed. A lovely hotel with great attention to detail. Loved the lighting and decoration in our room. Room comes complete with toiletries - very nice toiletries which was a lovely treat especially as we forgot to bring shower gel and shampoo. The staff were very helpful and welcoming and were able to direct us on how to get around. Hotel is in a great location, was about 10/15 mins walk from Port Royal which was convenient for us as we took the eurostar and it's on the same line as Gare du Nord.

Only flaw I can say about our stay was that one of the floorboards in our shower was loose so had to keep avoiding it when taking a shower.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

I just loved it ! I spent 2 days in Paris to celebrate the 20th year anniversary of my Business School graduation and I loved just everything: great staff, superb room, fancy bar where I have invited my top 6 friends for champagne & sweets before we went to our great party, very convenient location, very nice breakfast buffet and above all a memorable experience ! Will do it again soon and no doubt will book one of the wonderful suites or any of the so cool rooms

• Stayed November 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I came here for a weekend trip with my boyfriend. I wanted somewhere special because we were having a late birthday celebration. I chose this hotel because I like boutique style hotels, plus all the rooms have an ipod dock and an expresso machine (I can't live without music and coffee!). If you take an aux cable, you can also plug a non-apple device in to the dock to play music.

The hotel were helpful even before we arrived. I contacted them a few weeks before my booking asking for a restaurant recommendation, because although I have been to Paris a number of times, I had not stayed in the area before and wanted somewhere nice for the Saturday evening. A lady called Marianne responded to me very quickly with two great suggestions. We chose la Bar a Huitres, which was a seafood restaurant (that turned out to be very cool!) and Marianne was kind enough to make the reservation for us. I was then contacted the day before I arrived to say that my room had been upgraded from an 'under the stars' room, to a suite, so we were very lucky!

We arrived late after work on the Friday night. The man on the reception desk checked us in really quickly and showed us up to the room. The room was crazy but cool, it had an Alice in Wonderland theme. It was very large, with a separate bathroom and toilet. The bathroom had a lovely freestanding bath and also a separate rain shower. There were also super L'Occitane products in the bathroom, including toothbrush/toothpaste, which I always forget and most hotels don't include! The bed was huge and very comfortable - it was beautifully made with little faux rose petals strewn all over. Also you could adjust the lighting in the room to various mood/colour settings, which was really nice and relaxing. Overall I loved the room.

We had a drink at the bar on the first night. I had the pink diamond cocktail which I highly recommend, a lovely flowery concoction! The barman was really friendly and let us practice our French with him :-)

I found the location great also, it's just a 15 minute walk from the tube, and a few stops to Gare du Nord, so great for Eurostar. We walked all the way across town to the Champs Elysee, taking regular stops and a walk in the park, in about an hour and a half, I would recommend doing that, you can go through several great areas of Paris on the way, including Saint Germain etc. There were lots of great restaurants, including the one that we went to on Saturday, within a short walk of the hotel (about 15-20 minutes walk).

I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Seven Hotel Paris? Share your experiences!