“Excellent!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Five Hotel

You added The Five Hotel to your Saves list
The Five Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3, rue Flatters, 75005 Paris, France (Formerly The Five Hotel by Elegancia)   |
Special Offer
Package Deal
Ranked #238 of 1,794 Hotels in Paris
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Athens, Greece
“Excellent!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

The Hotel was amazing! The location is perfect as it is very close to metro and subway. The room even if it was quite small, it was very modern and well-designed, romantic and perfect for couples!;) The staff was really helpful, warm, and very very friendly! The pictures at the web look exactly the same in reality. We had marvelous time in Paris and finally it was an excellent choice of the Hotel. I fully recommend it! Well done The Five Hotel!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Turkish first
Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Carine was very unpleasant, as manager of the hotel, she could be more professional, to my wife and I.
As a Business man who travel a lot in Europ, specially in Paris, I was very disappointed.
It was not an example to show to the customers of the hotel.
We were very unhappy. This is the last time in this hotel.
In my company, she will be write up long time ago.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

My Girlfriend and I toured Europe for a month. We visited 12 hotels from London, Athens, Rome, to Paris , Bern, etc. The staff here were the best hands down. They will go above and beyond to make your stay wonderful. Harry is the man! He literally spent a hour during his shift making sure our flight and transportation to the airport were set up perfectly.

We travel the US and abroad regularly and I have never come across such GREAT people!

They will make your stay in Paris a great one. Just ask them questions- where to go , what to see, good areas to eat, directions, train help, etc.

Room Tip: The rooms are small but very suitable. We were in the room to sleep only. IT'S PARIS!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I locked myself away in the Five Hotel because I had some huge work deliverables and needed total peace and quiet and concentration.

The staff greeted me warmly on arrival, they provided everything I needed to work through the day and night and even allowed me to work in the Love Capsule all day.

It's close to wonderful restaurants and a short walk from a fountain with some fabulous cafes for breakfast. The reception are very kind and will give you or your guests directions if you need.

The only negative point was that my room was very very very small - once the large suitcase was in my room, there was nowhere to really put it without it being in the way and there was no way I could possibly work there for more than 30 minutes. My shower was also so very tiny.

I'm sure if you had paid more than my standard room - 303 - you would have a larger option.

Book early - they book out fast!

Room Tip: Highly recommend that you choose a higher grade room for more space. Breakfast room service is great...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Weston, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

We spent our 15th aniversary, everything was great!!!
The room could not be better, the breackfast was sent to our room and the staff was very welcoming and nice.
This is the perfect place for couples.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I loved everything about our stay here.
It was my birthday present and it could not have been any more perfect!
The Staff were very friendly, the hotel was just gorgeous - the vibrant colours, all the design features, all the little touches that made everything that little bit more special.
Seriously what could be better than laying in your bed and looking up at a starry ceiling? :)
Not the most spacious but you get so many other things instead.
Perfect for couples.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
TheFiveHotel, The Reception Team at The Five Hotel, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
Dear Lucia B,

What a delicious comment! Thank you so much for sharing your experience to all the TripAdvisor readers!!! We hope you will renew your experience with us!

All the best,

The Five Reception Team
Chorley, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

My wife and I have just returned from Paris for our first wedding anniversary having stayed five days at The Five Hotel.

Before we arrived I had been in contact with the hotel to see if there was anything I could do to help make the anniversary that bit more special. The lovely Fiora helped me greatly and gave me many options for a surprise for my wife, which incidentally she loved. I found the service to be absolutely excellent and felt that the hotel had gone well beyond the call of duty.

When we arrived at the hotel the reception was very welcoming. They explained the process of the hotel and invited us into the love capsule whilst everyone is being prepared with the surprise I had planned for my wife. The Love Capsule was a lovely engaging red room which also houses the honesty bar which you could use on an ad hoc basis.

Our room itself was absolutely perfect very special and unlike any other hotel room we had stayed in before. Although it was small and had no bath we weren't left wanting for anything during the stay. On arrival into the room there was a red rose with rose petals on the bed and a box of fine chocolates and a box for my wife and I. A bottle of Tattinger also follow later.

We found the staff to be extremely helpful and courteous. Every morning they would be very happy and friendly towards you and every evening would ask you how your day has been an whether you have enjoyed yourself. This personal touch really helped to make this a memorable for us.

During the five days we covered most of the key tourist attractions and we feel that for now we will not be returning to Paris in a hurry as there are other places we want to visit. However, if we were to return we would have no qualms whatsoever about revisiting The Five, or trying other hotels owned by the group (One by The Five, or Seven).

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Buckshaw_Travellers,

It has such been a pleasure to have both of you at The Five Hotel!!! We especially work to make couple experience memorable, and to make you happy!! So when we read your comment, the loop is looped because we are happy when you are happy!

Please let us know if you are coming back into the city of Love!

Best Parisian Regards

The entire Five Team

Been to The Five Hotel? Share your experiences!