1) Excellent location with easy access on foot to many attractions like Louvre Museum, Royal Palais, Jardin du Tuileries, Concorde Place, La Madeleine, Vendome Place, etc.
2) I lived in a single room. The room and the ensuite toilet was large enough.
3) Price is affordable as far as a central area is concerned.
4) Free breakfast included
5) Free WIFI performance is satisfactory
6) No air-con but the electric fan is good enough.
7) The receptionist (very likely the owner) is friendly and is very hard-working. I saw him in the morning, the afternoon and at night.
1) For the breakfast, one of the bread (the long one) was so hard to chew and swallow.
2) Complete darkness in the corridor to the room. I had to use “torch mode” in my mobile phone.
3) No coffee/tea making facilities in room.
4) Toiletries only included shampoo, soap, toilet paper and towel. No toothpaste or brush.
5) Spiral stairs are narrow and is difficult for walking with big luggage. The only lift was out of order.
6) Left luggage at your own risk. No security control at all.
7) All TV channels are in French.
8) Most of the ground floor area, although beautifully decorated, seems to be for decorative purpose other than practical ones.
- Also Known As:
- De La Tamise Paris
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your De La Tamise Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.