I stayed here for one week on business and I have to say I did not enjoy the experience. The rooms are okay but absolutely not at the standard you would expect for the price you pay. The place is outdated and has a very soulless feel about it. The plug sockets in the room broke my travel adaptor but the concierge had no interest in replacing it, instead just told me I needed to leave a €10 deposit to rent one from them. Overall a poor experience in a ridiculously overpriced hotel and I will not be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile, formerly the renowned Hotel Concorde La Fayette, stands as one of the most impressive properties in the city, just minutes from both the Arc de Triomphe and the world-famous Champs Elysees, and within easy reach of the impressive La Defense complex. Offering so much more than a great location in this cosmopolitan city, our 34-storey hotel offers truly unique views over Paris from its 950 guestrooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, BookIt.com and Priceline so you can book your Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Concorde La Fayette Hotel
- Concorde La Fayette Paris
- Concorde Lafayette Hotel