The lobby is lovely, and it had a gorgeous Christmas Tree, but the rest of the hotel needs to remodeled. The rooms are old, the heat does not work properly, and the elevators are not in shape. The day I had to leave, I was at floor 12, with two suitcases and none of the elevators worked!! We talked to several people from the staff, but they didn't believe the elevators were not working!! Fortunately a lovely lady from the cleanning service believed us and lead us to the service elevators.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile, formerly the renowned Hotel Concorde La Fayette, stands as one of the most impressive properties in the city, just minutes from both the Arc de Triomphe and the world-famous Champs Elysees, and within easy reach of the impressive La Defense complex. Offering so much more than a great location in this cosmopolitan city, our 34-storey hotel offers truly unique views over Paris from its 950 guestrooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Concorde La Fayette Hotel
- Concorde La Fayette Paris
- Concorde Lafayette Hotel