I stayed in a gorgeous suite on an executive floor. There was a executive lounge with drinks and lovely snacks. I have stayed here twice and was treated very well by management employees. Front desk is a little slow in the check in and check out process.
The lobby bar is nice and open. Great place to meet up with friends before going out.
I generally prefer the old hotels in Europe but the view is so outstanding from this place it's worth at least one night's stay. Downstairs of the hotel in the back is some pretty good shopping too and a money exchange service. There's even a Paul sandwich shop if you want a quick bite for a good price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile, formerly the renowned Hotel Concorde La Fayette, stands as one of the most impressive properties in the city, just minutes from both the Arc de Triomphe and the world-famous Champs Elysees, and within easy reach of the impressive La Defense complex. Offering so much more than a great location in this cosmopolitan city, our 34-storey hotel offers truly unique views over Paris from its 950 guestrooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Concorde La Fayette Hotel
- Concorde La Fayette Paris
- Concorde Lafayette Hotel