I totally agree with other reviews:
- good location, close to Metro (especially needed when rude taxi drivers refuse to take you out of zone 1)
- Excellent service - all staff very friendly. They gave me an Eiffel tower facing room on request.
- lovely lobby and entrance makes you feel comfortable..till you get to the rooms!
- as per other reviews, garish blue old carpets.Peeling paint in room. Simple bathrooms
- 11 Euro charge to empty mini bar. I emptied it out myself, and fortunately they didnt charge me
- no tea/coffee making facilities. Found this ridiculous especially as the room service charge for hot chocolate was 10 euros + 5 euros service charge - crazy!
- breakfast costs 24 euros.
All in all, the location for my specific need wasnt great, and due to the poor amenties I would not want to go back, which is a pity.
- Also Known As:
- Concorde La Fayette Hotel
- Concorde La Fayette Paris
- Concorde Lafayette
- Concorde Lafayette Hotel
- Concorde La Fayette
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile, formerly the renowned Hotel Concorde La Fayette, stands as one of the most impressive properties in the city, just minutes from both the Arc de Triomphe and the world-famous Champs Elysees, and within easy reach of the impressive La Defense complex. Offering so much more than a great location in this cosmopolitan city, our 34-storey hotel offers truly unique views over Paris from its 950 guestrooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.