Hotels in Paris are always extremely expensive, to the point that 120 euro per night is not that expensive for a plain 2-star hotel. Prince Albert is a 2-star hotel, no frills, but incredibly well located in 1er Arrondisement in Paris. Walking distance to Opera, Louvre and Tuilleries garden. If you don't have many days in Paris, being well located is gold, you don't waste time in public transit. There's a direct bus service from CDG Airport to Opera (Roissy Bus), so you can skip the expensive taxi service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 19th Century building, charming, very well located - Financial and shopping area, Opera and Louvre Museum all nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Prince Albert Louvre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Albert Louvre Paris
- Prince Albert Louvre Hotel