My fiancee and I came to Paris to see a concert of one of our favorite artists. We chose the Westin based on its location to the venue (3 blocks away.)
We were pleasantly surprised at the presentation of the hotel. The staff at the hotel and concierge we fantastic in welcoming us and our dog. The rooms were okay, definitely not 4 star as billed, but still comfortable.
Biggest complaint.... Room service was way over priced compared to quality. We ordered two pizzas before we went out for the night. We thought we'd get some gourmet food, but when it came it was microwaved pre-made food that lacked flavor for the almost €30 we paid.
While this hotel is convenient, it is overpriced and average. Look elsewhere first.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Paris - Vendome Hotel Paris
- The Westin Paris - Vendome Hotel
- Westin Paris
- Paris Westin
- Westin Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Westin Paris. Overlooking the Tuileries Gardens and the Eiffel Tower, The Westin Paris is an idyllic retreat in the midst of the invigorating French capital. Savour the flavours of the City of Lights at le First, restaurant boudoir paris, which gives you a taste of the contemporary. Our Spa, a place to relax, revive and experience complete renewal, the first Six Senses in Paris – Six Senses at rue de Castiglione. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Starwood EMEA, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and Venere so you can book your The Westin Paris - Vendome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.