“Lovely Hotel, Great location!” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
40% off room rate
Ranked #167 of 1,795 hotels in Paris
Perth, Australia
“Lovely Hotel, Great location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

We stayed for four nights in a quadruple room at Hotel Longchamp in July 2014. The room was a bit small for four but I think that is just Paris. Having said that the room was modern, comfortable and spotlessly clean. The bathroom is pretty large. The hotel staff are super friendly and very helpful. From suggestions for dinner to transport advice they really cannot do enough to help during your stay. Thankyou Ancey (sorry not sure how to spell) and Sophie for all your help! You both made our stay extra special.
The location of this hotel is the other bonus, there are plenty of great restaurants in walking distance. It is a 5 minute walk to the Trocadero for an amazing view of the Eiffel Tower and also the metro station to connect you with the rest of Paris. The Hop on Hop off bus also has a stop at Trocadero. We were very happy at Hotel Longchamp and would definately stay again if we are lucky enough to go back to Paris and would recommend it to other travellers.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

273 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Newcastle West, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

Hotel in great location. We stayed in triple room which was spacious and comfortable. Enzo and rest of the staff at the Reception very nice and helpful.
Hotel highly recommended when staying in Paris.

• Stayed July 2014
Gladstone, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We stayed 3 nights at this great little hotel. Rooms are small (there were 4 of us squeezing into one double and one single bed). Rooms are spotlessl clean and modern, however. The hotel manager Enzo and his staff were very friendly and helpful. The location of the hotel was great as it was just up the road from Trocadoro metro stations and the Eiffel Tower. The breakfast alone, let alone everything else, was a winner as the pastries, breads, yoghurts and cheeses offered were fresh, delicious and the best we have EVER tasted. Plus it was all served on Villeroy & Boch crockery so a winner winner for me especially! I would highly recommend this hotel for your stay in Paris. Perhaps just make sure there is enough room for all of you in there!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Auckland, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed 6 nights at this great little hotel at Trocadoro. Rooms are small but very clean. The hotel manager Zeno and his staff were extremely friendly and helpful. An easy 10 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower and the choice of numerous restaurants all within a 5 minute walk makes this hotel the perfect place to stay. We will definitely look to stay here again on our next visit.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Hotelonch, Directeur général at Hotel Longchamp Elysees, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear Wayne M,

Thanks a lot for your lovely message.

I was more than happy to answer to all you questions. We wish a great summer and we really hope that you can enjoy all your future trips around the world.

We look forward to welcome you as soon as possible!

Best Regard from us all.

Enzo Calabro
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great location and hotel! Rooms were small but we were so busy it did not matter. Very clean! I would stay there again :)

Window was nice to look out.

Nice free breakfast when we stayed!

Help offered 24 hours

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Hotelonch, Responsable réception at Hotel Longchamp Elysees, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Guest,

We thank you for your nice review and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay in our hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you again in a near future and we will try and do even better in making your stay memorable.

We all send you our kindest regards

Sophie
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I highly recommend this hotel! It is near the Eiffel Tower in Trocadero square, the subway, grocery store, and restaurants. The hotel was clean, staff friendly and helpful. I felt like I was at home. Yes, when I return to Paris I will use this hotel and I don't know why it is listed as three stars because I would give it four! I have traveled the world and I am a hotel snob so this hotel is on my return list.

I do want to caution travelers to watch out for Air City Service recommended to me by Paris CityVision at 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France. Air City Service is a airport pickup company. I'm not sure if it is a scam company but I paid for a pickup and they didn't show up after repeated calls saying the driver was on his way. A no show! I had to jump into a taxi at the very last minute to catch my flight home. Who wants drama after a nice relaxing vacation? If not, I wouldn't use Air City Service!

The very nice, helpful, tall, and HANDSOME gentleman at the front desk on July 1st said always ask the staff at the hotel about transportation before booking airport pickups. So I'm passing the recommendation on!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed at Hotel Longchamp Elysees for the last night of our honeymoon. We enjoyed the fact that it is a small hotel with wonderful service. The front desk staff was extremely helpful and accommodating with anything we needed, including restaurant recommendations and reservations. The location of the hotel is great, too! Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to Hotel Longchamp Elysees? Share your experiences!