“Great location” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #168 of 1,794 hotels in Paris
Gladstone, Australia
“Great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We stayed 3 nights at this great little hotel. Rooms are small (there were 4 of us squeezing into one double and one single bed). Rooms are spotlessl clean and modern, however. The hotel manager Enzo and his staff were very friendly and helpful. The location of the hotel was great as it was just up the road from Trocadoro metro stations and the Eiffel Tower. The breakfast alone, let alone everything else, was a winner as the pastries, breads, yoghurts and cheeses offered were fresh, delicious and the best we have EVER tasted. Plus it was all served on Villeroy & Boch crockery so a winner winner for me especially! I would highly recommend this hotel for your stay in Paris. Perhaps just make sure there is enough room for all of you in there!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

271 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Auckland, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed 6 nights at this great little hotel at Trocadoro. Rooms are small but very clean. The hotel manager Zeno and his staff were extremely friendly and helpful. An easy 10 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower and the choice of numerous restaurants all within a 5 minute walk makes this hotel the perfect place to stay. We will definitely look to stay here again on our next visit.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Hotelonch, Directeur général at Hotel Longchamp Elysees, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Wayne M,

Thanks a lot for your lovely message.

I was more than happy to answer to all you questions. We wish a great summer and we really hope that you can enjoy all your future trips around the world.

We look forward to welcome you as soon as possible!

Best Regard from us all.

Enzo Calabro
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great location and hotel! Rooms were small but we were so busy it did not matter. Very clean! I would stay there again :)

Window was nice to look out.

Nice free breakfast when we stayed!

Help offered 24 hours

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Hotelonch, Responsable réception at Hotel Longchamp Elysees, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Guest,

We thank you for your nice review and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay in our hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you again in a near future and we will try and do even better in making your stay memorable.

We all send you our kindest regards

Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I highly recommend this hotel! It is near the Eiffel Tower in Trocadero square, the subway, grocery store, and restaurants. The hotel was clean, staff friendly and helpful. I felt like I was at home. Yes, when I return to Paris I will use this hotel and I don't know why it is listed as three stars because I would give it four! I have traveled the world and I am a hotel snob so this hotel is on my return list.

I do want to caution travelers to watch out for Air City Service recommended to me by Paris CityVision at 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France. Air City Service is a airport pickup company. I'm not sure if it is a scam company but I paid for a pickup and they didn't show up after repeated calls saying the driver was on his way. A no show! I had to jump into a taxi at the very last minute to catch my flight home. Who wants drama after a nice relaxing vacation? If not, I wouldn't use Air City Service!

The very nice, helpful, tall, and HANDSOME gentleman at the front desk on July 1st said always ask the staff at the hotel about transportation before booking airport pickups. So I'm passing the recommendation on!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed at Hotel Longchamp Elysees for the last night of our honeymoon. We enjoyed the fact that it is a small hotel with wonderful service. The front desk staff was extremely helpful and accommodating with anything we needed, including restaurant recommendations and reservations. The location of the hotel is great, too! Would definitely recommend!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Hotel is near to Eiffel Tower yet in a safe and quiet area. Restaurant and shops are within reach. Staff is attentive and remember food preference. Room is spacious for a family of four. Overall is a pleasant experience.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Hotelonch, Responsable réception at Hotel Longchamp Elysees, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear MinMina,

We thank you for your nice review and for taking time to share your experience with TripAdvisor's travelers.

We are always willing to help our guests and satisfy their needs, we are very pleased you enjoyed your stay at the Longchamp Elysées.

We look forward to welcoming you an other time and all staff sends you his best regards.

Belo Horizonte, MG
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Highly recommended. Lovely staff and clean hotel located close to the Eiffel Tower, Trocadero and subway. Excellent breakfast. I loved this hotel!! When I return to Paris I want to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hotelonch, Responsable réception at Hotel Longchamp Elysees, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear guest,

We thank you very much for your nice comment and for taking time to share your experience with TripAdvisor's travelers.

It has been a pleasure to welcome you and to make your stay enjoyable, all the staff is always willing to help our guests and your comment shows that we did succeed.

We hope to welcome you again in a near future andwe will do even better to satisfy you.

Kindest regards

Sophie

Been to Hotel Longchamp Elysees? Share your experiences!