I stayed at the Lyric hotel on 2 occasions in April 2015; once for 1 night, once for 2 nights.
The style and theme of the hotel is fun, chic and quirky. The rooms are immaculate with cool fittings.
The pool and steam/sauna are a massive bonus!
The staff (particularly the reception desk staff) were fantastic - very friendly and interested in us. Extra bonus points for the lovely staff AND the complimentary chocolates on the front desk (the hotel also has a small chocolate shop on-site.
I'd definitely stay again!
On my first visit I stayed in a Junior Suite. It was really nice to have the extra space afforded by paying that bit extra for the larger room - however there was no balcony.n executive room. To be honest it felt a little cramped however it did have a balcony - as the weather was fine it was LOVELY to sit out on the balcony and have a drink.
On my second visit I stated in a
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HARMONY AND LUXURY IN THE HEART OF PARIS A distinctive atmosphere dedicated to opera and ballet, right in the centre of the French capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Lyric Hotel Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Metropole Opera Hotel Paris
- Residence Metropole Opera Paris