Initial room was claustrophobic - low ceilings, tiny room not like advertised (got the business executive), nothing executive about it. No hot water in shower. They only let me change rooms the following day. NOTE: The bathrooms do not have a wall, they are glass. I repeat, they are glass. Part of it is translucent, the other transparent. Your partner can be in the room and see your feet dangling from the toilet seat - I don't find that us British are as 'open' in this regard as the French. WARNING: do not order room service, it is outsourced, overpriced and absolute crap. It takes an hour and half to arrive. Find another hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HARMONY AND LUXURY IN THE HEART OF PARIS A distinctive atmosphere dedicated to opera and ballet, right in the centre of the French capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Venere, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Lyric Hotel Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Metropole Opera Hotel Paris
- Residence Metropole Opera Paris