- Close to a metro station, like 5-7 minute walk.
- Close to shopping areas (groceries, supermarket, shops...etc).
- Bathroom was clean.
- Free in-room WiFi although they claimed it is for a fee. (YMMV)
- Elevator was down one time and we had to go through the VERY narrow suffocating stairs.
- Room is tiny also was a double one.
- Beds are uncomfortable.
Overall: Moderate to good place.
- Also Known As:
- Pavillon Villiers Etoile Paris
- Pavillon Villiers Etoile Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Pavillon Villiers Etoile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.