This reasonable-priced, well-run and very clean flat/hotel was perfect for my wife and I. We wanted someplace quiet and comfortable away from the sirens and traffic, but with easy access to the local necessities and the Metro. This establishment fit well for us. Our room (we had the studio size) had two twin beds, two-burner stove, MW, sink, coffee maker and was equipped with basic utensils for eating in when we chose. The Metro was one block away and the local boulangerie, Franprix grocery store and pharmacie were within two blocks. There was a local outdoor market on weekends and Wednesday that was one block away on Bld. de Charonne where we found fresh vegetables and cheese. We discovered several small cafes and bistros close by that were just OK. We usually had a big luncheon at a nice place in the city and ate a small meal in the evening locally. The hotel itself is across the street from Pere Lachaise Cemetery in a little enclave and was very quiet. The cemetery itself gave us a nice option for just wandering around this fascinating place if we didn't feel like making a major effort to get out into the city on any particular day of our two-week stay this past month. The staff was English conversant and very helpful. Our entire trip was enhanced by their friendliness and courtesy. I'd like to mention Elisabeth Benoit in particular. She was great! Due to the length of our stay we received housekeeping service only on a weekly basis, but we hauled our own small amounts of trash and got necessities like towels and t-paper at the desk when needed with no problem. There is a modern elevator and a Continental breakfast is served if you want. There is no AC, but the windows are huge and functional. There are good heaters if you need to knock off a chill, too. Buy some paper towels at the Franprix and stock up on soups, coffee and tea.The TV service even had BBC available so we could watch the Presidential debates. Overall it was a great choice for us. We're already planning to book there again next year. Thanks again, Elisabeth.
- Also Known As:
- Adagio Access Paris Philippe Auguste Hotel
- Adagio Access Paris Philippe Auguste Hotel Paris
- Citea Philippe Auguste Paris
- Citea Philippe Auguste Hotel Paris
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Adagio Access Paris Philippe Auguste reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.