Paris is expensive so this hostel was a nice find! As you have read it is far from the city centre which most hostels are unless you want to pay a lot of money! The subway is cheap (€1,70 per trip much better than London!) and is very efficient, I never waited more than a few minutes. To get to the tour eiffel station you will have to take 3 different lines at about 30-40 minutes from the hostel (helpful hint spend the €1 on the Paris metro app and you will not get lost in the complex Paris transit system!)
- hostel is located in a sketchier area of Paris but I felt safe enough walking from the metro station (Belleville) about 5 minutes
- the rooms are small but have private bathrooms which are also small but clean. Having a free towel is a nice bonus!
- free breakfast is nothing special, croissant, baguette and jam, coffee and juice. It's free so can't complain!
- wifi access everywhere in the hostel including your room!
- only downside to the hostel is the kitchen which is basically a microwave and fridge. There is no stove. This hostel would be much better if it invested in a hot plate so you can cook dinner!
- staff are friendly, I found it easy to communicate in English.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Beautiful City Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.