“Just to sleep...” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #1,507 of 1,788 Hotels in Paris
Prague, Czech Republic
“Just to sleep...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2015

Don't expect more space than your lungs need to breathe... :D
You can move along the "room", but like crab only :)))
There is about 20 cm gap between double bed and walls...

Whatever, if you are searching for cheap accomodation, 20 meters from subway... It is your choice...

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Marin County, CA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2015

Thankful that I only stayed here one night for a long layover. The sheets were stained. I slept on top of the bed after spraying it with some lysol. Thank goodness the radiator was working so that I kept warm. The bathroom made me shudder. I showered with an extra towel on the floor. The neighborhood is pretty sketchy.

On the plus side - the Port de Clignancourt metro stop is right outside the door. The staff are pleasant.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled solo
Melbourne Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2015

We were greeted by a lovely fellow who helped us park our car in a secure carpark further down the road then helped us back to the hotel with our baggage. We didn't all fit into the lift so had to make several trips. The room was small but clean, and I loved the view out the window of the busy intersection (and if I leaned out a bit I could see the top of Sacre Coeur!). We had a problem in the bathroom and the staff were very quick to come up and fix it. The best thing about the hotel was its proximity to the Metro and the reasonable price we paid.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Paris
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2015

It is real Paris hotel, small rooms, at a nice square. Very close to the metro, and on walking disance to Sacre coeur. Al kind of shops close by, also some places to eat.
And not very french .... super clean!!!
Good value for your money.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Newcastle, Australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2014

upon arrival we were told that our key wouldn't be available for 24hrs, it seemed like an effort for the staff to help us out in any way. the room smelled of strong bleach, very uncomfortable beds, the walls must be paper thin, very loud movement through the night (doors slamming etc.)
we had to ask for towels and toilet paper (which again, seemed like an effort for staff).
the area the hotel is in is horrible and most definitely would not recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2014

We expected a discount motel so the look is what we expected...small, cramped and a little dirty. What we didn't expect was dor the heater to be on all day/night when it's 24 degrees outside, after we'd asked them yo turn off the heater (no thermometer) and worst off all the BED BUGS, when we went to tell reception (the pgo e didn't work) he acted as if we'd brought them..they didn't give us a new room, just new sheets which we put on the beds ourselves...HORRIBLE, Hostels have better service

Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Honolulu, Hawaii
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed at the hotel for a couple of nights specifically to be in the Montmartre neighborhood. The hotels isn't the most spectacular place, but the rooms were clean and I loved the bathtub that our room came with. As soon as we checked in, we went up for a champaigne on the terrasse bar with the view of the Eiffel Tower, a perfect welcoming into Paris. The decor is a bit off, with its modern and yet trying to be Parisian classic, but we enjoyed the small corridors and the quaint art of the hotel. We had one of our best sleeps in paris at this hotel, I think due to the insulated windows and the fantastic bed.
The staff was very helpful - I lost a pair of sunglasses in Paris, and when I asked the front if they found one a few days after I had checked out, the man up front searched and found me a part of glasses that fit my description. (it ended up not being my pair, but they were great about looking for me)
We loved Montmartre, found a favorite breakfast joint down the street and my favorite bakery just two blocks away.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel de la Terrasse? Share your experiences!