“Fun night!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Le Paradis Latin

Le Paradis Latin
28 Rue du Cardinal Lemoine | 28 Rue du Cardinal Lemoine, 75005 Paris, France (Panthéon)
+33 1 43 25 28 28
Website
Improve this listing
Book ahead on Viator
Private Tour
$75*
and up
Private Tour: Vintage 2CV Round-Trip Transfer to...
Ranked #59 of 312 Nightlife in Paris
Type: Bar/ Clubs, Performances, Clubs
More attraction details
Owner description: The Paradis Latin is a cabaret whose origin dates back to 1802. It takes place at 28 rue du Cardinal Lemoine in the Latin Quarter of Saint-Germain-des-Pres (5th arrondissement of Paris)Now, the mythical Paradis Latin theatre is transformed into a magical garden where each dancer transforms to transport you into a farandole of scenes full of surprise and gaiety.
Melbourne, Australia
6 attraction reviews
“Fun night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We had the cheapest seats with half bottle of champagne and were seated in the back but still had a great view. The acts were a lot of fun, dancers were great and costumes awesome. The champagne was very good and what can I say, it was an all round fun night :)
Because of the cheaper tickets I did not have a full view of the trapeze artist but I didn't mind as the view we did have was much better than I expected. Just something to be aware of.

The only downside was the inconsiderate man next to us who insisted on taking video and photos using his phone and the staff turning a blind eye although there are many signs advising it is not allowed. Him doing this blocked my view a little but that was just our luck of the draw being seated next to him.

Des Moines, Iowa
11 attraction reviews
“Fun show to do once”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

We had a good time at this show. It was a little less expensive than the Moulin rouge show I looked at and I think this is something worth seeing once when in paris. The waitstaff was very attentive and did bring extra champagne for no additional fee. Show was fun.

Visited July 2013
Elviria
4 attraction reviews
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

What can i say-Excellent!, this was so well organized and compared from the moment we walked in the door until the time we departed, i cannot say what the average crowd is like but on 19th July we had an appreciative audience, this is not the lido, its much better, you won´t feel like a tourist waiting to be ripped off, there was no more selling once you walked through the door and the food was excellent (made in house), the staff where extremely friendly and part of the show(can´t believe what i´ve read on here), the stage performance was real class (they are not churning out 4-5 performances per day), we took our 10 year old daughter with us which worked out well, i can only imagine that some of the comments referring to this not being for children are written by ultra conservatives, believe me, everything is done with taste and decor , you won´t find a better show in Paris and we found it excellent value!

Visited July 2013
Guildford, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
“WHAT FUN!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

We did not know what to expect when we booked for this show and based on some of the reviews were a little apprehensive. We need not have worried at all! The food was good and served quickly but with enough time between the courses. My wife was given an alternative to the set meal with no problem at all. As for the show just sit back and enjoy it. You will not need to think about it at all and we found all the performers and the standard of entertainment very good and lots of fun.

One little piece of advice, the chairs and tables are quite close together so perhaps if your waistline is rather larger than you would wish, it would be better, if possible to sit on one of the outside edges of a table.
Robert Owen

Sunnyvale, California
13 attraction reviews
“Excellent Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

My wife and I went to dinner and a show here for our anniversary and it was great! The three course meal was great I had a shrimp puff pastry for appetizer, Fricassee of chicken, zucchini flan for main dish and Ice cream for dinner. There were other options as well and my wife had the Fresh salmon, stewed vegetables à la Provençale and we both loved every bit of it. We also had red wine and champagne and they were great as well. The show was unlike anything I have ever seen and very beautiful sets and costumes. It was a nice variety of different acts and very interactive which was nice. The show master spoke in both French and English so you do not have to know French to enjoy the witty banter that he has with the crowd. I would highly suggest Le Paradis Latin if you are looking for a cabaret show in Paris. The couple sitting next to us at the show said they had been to the Moulin Rouge and a couple other cabarets in Paris but this one was their favorite.