“Great GREAT activity!!! 6 STARS!!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Escape games, Fun & Games
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Live Escape Game
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great GREAT activity!!! 6 STARS!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

"We should go again Saturday" were the words out of my 12 year old daughter's mouth within seconds of leaving Hinthunt!

It is a fantastic hour of detective work, teamwork, and fun. I cannot say enough about how exciting the activity is, not can I be grateful enough to Polly, who provided us with hints and advice when we came to a dead end in our sleuthing!

We highly recommend part of your day be spent at Hinthunt: it provides a break to the crowds and you won't be disappointed in the time spent!

• Arabic first
  • Greek first
Richmond, Virginia
28 attraction reviews
“Super Fun (Non Gamer)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

I had an awesome time at HintHunt. The funny thing is that I can not even sit still for a board game. We had 6 people on our team all though the max is 5. We talked them in to allowing a 6th person. I don't want to spoil the fun but there is a reason that this is so highly rated on TripAdvisor. Worth 2x the money that we paid. We won too, that helped.

Visited August 2014
Raleigh
3 attraction reviews
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

After lots of museums and sightseeing, we took a break for hint hunt. We had a group of 4, and I think this was one of the highlights for all of us. The employees are all super friendly. Definitely would do it again.

Visited August 2014
Connecticut
42 attraction reviews
“Beyond expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

My two teenage kids and I were able to escape just when the clock hit 00:00! I honestly don't think we would've been able to finish without the helpful hints from our guide in the allotted 60 minutes. Its the countdown that keeps you focused. Pay attention to the details. Look at every surface of every object. Keep clues organized. And communicate with each other! What a heart racing team effort! Highly recommend!

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
6 attraction reviews
“Fun but not quite what I expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

It is bemusing that this is the #1 Tripadvisor attraction in Paris, ahead of many culturally stunning places, and that this could exist anywhere, even in your home town! Even so, my family tried this after much touring of Paris and it was a welcome break. I actually thought it was a murder mystery in the classic sense, looking for detective type clues such as fingerprints and murder weapons. It is not really that at all, more of a sequential gathering of clues to break codes to open doors and gather more clues. The high tech monitoring and hints from the screen was critical to making any progress, and worked very well. One of our kids loved it, the other fell asleep on the couch. Definitely worth a try, and engaging for (most) families!

Visited July 2014