I've been to a lot of hotels around the world, believe me. This was the worst. The room was tiny, filthy, few amenities, the bathroom was only partially functional. It was quiet enough, and the people were quite nice. We had a double room that was more or less entirely taken up by the bed. Don't do it - there are plenty of decent hotels in Paris around the same price, much much nicer. The position was good for us (a short walk from the University Paris 7, where we were working), but that's about it. Oh, it had free wifi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Suites Bercy Bibliothèque offer a great alternative for anyone looking for hotels in Paris’s 13th district. They are in the ideal location for visiting both historic attractions such as Notre Dame and the modern cultural centres in the area.The Quality Suites Bercy Bibliothèque is situated near the Bibliothèque François Mitterrand, the Palais Omnisport of Paris Bercy, and the Seine River, and other attractions are also easy to get to by Metro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, AvailPro, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Quality Suites Bercy Bibliotheque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites Bercy Bibliotheque Hotel Paris
- Park Hotel Paris
- Park Hotel Grande Bibliotheque