My wife and I came here for our 20th anniversary and it was fantastic. You're really a part of a neighborhood here...a wonderful Parisian experience. Rooms are smaller than one would find in big hotels in the US...which one should expect when you're nestled in a Parisian neighborhood. And not to sound like a total lush...but we loved the open bar -- it was great to be able to grab a quick drink after a long day of walking, or a nightcap after a long night of eating. Just a fantastic place -- it will be our go-to hotel for future Paris visits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Esprit Saint Germain has been designed along the lines of a private residence. 28 rooms and suites ideally situated in the heart of Paris, on the Left Bank in SAINT GERMAIN DES PRES, between the « JARDIN DU LUXEMBOURG » and the « BOULEVARD SAINT-GERMAIN » where literary and artistic legends surrounding Paris were written. Nothing ostentatious, just an elegant, convivial « atmosphere » of comfort and refinement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Esprit Saint Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esprit Saint Germain Paris
- Esprit Saint Germain Hotel