“A Wonderful Brilliant Trip round Paris!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Set In Paris Movie Tours

Set In Paris Movie Tours
3 Rue Maitre Albert, 75005 Paris, France (Odeon / Saint-Michel)
+33 6 10 70 76 26
Website
Improve this listing
Visit like an insider
$23*
and up
Ranked #60 of 334 Tours & Activities in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to the City of Lights….Camera, Action! Visit real-life stunning locations in the heart of Paris featured in your favorite TV shows & films.
Versailles, France
“A Wonderful Brilliant Trip round Paris!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Well organized, well documented. A highly enjoyable, fun trip round Paris.The whole team was very knowledgeable, English easy to understand for foreigners, great ambiance onboard a very modern coach, fiilm scènes seen on T.V screens before reaching the actual spot. Impossible to do this better! My disabled senior husband and I had a lot of fun, thoroughly recommend this super excellent value for money trip.Don't miss it!

Visited April 2014

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Abigail D, Manager at Set In Paris Movie Tours, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
We just wanted to thank each and everyone of you that took the time to write a Tripadvisor review. It really does mean the world to us.

As a new company, feedback is vitally important to us and helps continually fashion and improve our tour. Thank you for helping us do this!

And don't forget to sign up for our mailing list or follow us on facebook if you want to keep you informed of upcoming events and parties! Summer is around the corner...it has to be time for another office party soon!

Paris
3 attraction reviews
“Great way to discover another Paris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

I particpated to the Set In paris Movie Tour on a sunny afternoon and I really loved it.
It is both funny and interesting to discover Paris with another angle.
Aby is an perfect, enthousiastic and generous guide who share her love for Cinema and the City of lights.
You can see lots of major Paris spot in the same time on the screen, through famous movies, and in real life from the bus. Movies are well selected, from old classics like James Bond to Disney's like Ratatouille.
The bus is really confortable, with lots of screens everywhere. I really enjoyed that afternoon.

Paris, France
7 attraction reviews
“super!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Just Perfect at the beginning of a trip for an over view of central Paris, bringing neighborhoods alive through the clips played on the bus. Abbey's both informative and fun and takes questions making everyone feel at ease. Plus there's lovely interaction in terms of being given masks to exit the bus for a group photo on the steps of St Etienne du Mont, where a Woody Allen Midnight in Paris scene is shot. Then we were rewarded with a madaleine on the bus as we watched more clips of Paris -- what could be better?

Also the Set in Paris offices in the 5th, just south of Notre Dame, are adorably designed with hollywood paper with the Set in Paris logo.

All very creative!

Enkoping, Sweden
“Very interesting tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I stumbled upon the chance to go on this tour during my last trip to Paris. And I'm very happy I did. I was with a group of friends and had a really nice time learning more about movies in Paris. The guide Abby had great knowledge about movies and were very into the tour. I had a great time and would recommend this to anyone who have the slightest interest in movies or just want to see a lot of Paris in one go!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Highlight of My Trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

I took Le Movie Tour with Set in Paris during my first stay in Paris, and it was truly one of the highlights of my trip! From start to finish, Set in Paris was so much fun. Tour guide Abigail knew so much about the city, and the whole tour was a great way to see so much of Paris through a unique perspective. I made lots of new friends on the tour, and the atmosphere is friendly and social. I loved our stops at Pont des Arts and the Panthéon. Seeing scenes from movies and then visiting the filming locations gave me a new appreciation for the city, and always kept things interesting. The concept is amazing, and Abigail leads the tour with enthusiasm and tons of knowledge. I would highly recommend the tour to anybody! Even if you are not a huge movie buff, I guarantee you will enjoy the tour. It is relaxed and engaging, and the whole Set in Paris team were committed to giving each individual an awesome experience. I would definitely take the tour again the next time I visit Paris. Abigail went out of her way after the tour to make sure I had some good recommendations for restaurants/points of interest for the rest of my day. Great memories and a unique experience that is to not be missed!