“Very interesting tour” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Set In Paris Movie Tours

Set In Paris Movie Tours
3 Rue Maitre Albert, 75005 Paris, France (Odeon / Saint-Michel)
+33 6 10 70 76 26
Website
Improve this listing
Visit like an insider
$23*
and up
Ranked #60 of 334 Tours & Activities in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to the City of Lights….Camera, Action! Visit real-life stunning locations in the heart of Paris featured in your favorite TV shows & films.
Enkoping, Sweden
“Very interesting tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I stumbled upon the chance to go on this tour during my last trip to Paris. And I'm very happy I did. I was with a group of friends and had a really nice time learning more about movies in Paris. The guide Abby had great knowledge about movies and were very into the tour. I had a great time and would recommend this to anyone who have the slightest interest in movies or just want to see a lot of Paris in one go!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Highlight of My Trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

I took Le Movie Tour with Set in Paris during my first stay in Paris, and it was truly one of the highlights of my trip! From start to finish, Set in Paris was so much fun. Tour guide Abigail knew so much about the city, and the whole tour was a great way to see so much of Paris through a unique perspective. I made lots of new friends on the tour, and the atmosphere is friendly and social. I loved our stops at Pont des Arts and the Panthéon. Seeing scenes from movies and then visiting the filming locations gave me a new appreciation for the city, and always kept things interesting. The concept is amazing, and Abigail leads the tour with enthusiasm and tons of knowledge. I would highly recommend the tour to anybody! Even if you are not a huge movie buff, I guarantee you will enjoy the tour. It is relaxed and engaging, and the whole Set in Paris team were committed to giving each individual an awesome experience. I would definitely take the tour again the next time I visit Paris. Abigail went out of her way after the tour to make sure I had some good recommendations for restaurants/points of interest for the rest of my day. Great memories and a unique experience that is to not be missed!

Paris, France
“Finally a tour which brings you to your dreams...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

I took the Set in Paris tour a few weeks ago and loved the reality that I came face to face with my beloved Parisian films I grew up with and which brought me to Paris. Midnight in Paris is my favorite and living in Paris for 7 years this was an opportunity to see what I was missing out on. Abby was our guide and she is fun, exciting and entertaining with a passion for the sites she presents... Highly recommended!!!

Visited April 2014
Toronto, Canada
“So much fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

My friend and I decided to take this tour as a last minute add on to our Paris itinerary. We were so glad we did. It was a great way to see the city and feel the deja-vu of knowing certain places from the movies. Afterwards there was free champagne back at the Set in Paris office near Notre Dame. Highly recommended!!!

Visited April 2014
Paris, France
11 attraction reviews
“Fun and easy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

An original concept, a large choice of clips from famous movies and many anecdotes on Paris & movies.
Definitely a new perspective on Paris! Makes you want to go home and watch some of the movies again.
Most of the visit is on a bus, so it's easy on the feet.