“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Le 123 Sebastopol - Astotel

You added Le 123 Sebastopol - Astotel to your Saves list
Le 123 Sebastopol - Astotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   123, boulevard de Sebastopol, 75002 Paris, France (Opéra)   |
Offers & Announcements
20% off room rate
Ranked #2 of 1,793 Hotels in Paris
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Just returned to New York, after a wonderful stay in Paris over New Years. This is a hotel we would definitely come back to. The hotel is clean, modern and centrally located with complimentary drinks/snacks.

The staff were pleasant, attentive and extremely helpful! Beginning with the moment we checked in at 530 AM and were given a warm bed to sleep in despite official check in not happening for several hours and our booked room not being available. Everyone always has a smile and go out of their way to make your stay comfortable - from thoughtful last minute dinner reservations to an inviting and festive New Years Eve complimentary champagne toast from the "super-hero" dressed staff, to house-keeping calling us New Years Day to see if we needed our room cleaned after we spent most of the day in it :) They were awesome.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
  • Turkish first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

A modern hotel who just opened a few months ago, everything was perfect, the friendly staff, the choice to choose your own room style, the view, the complimentary afternoon tea and mini bar, we had a splendid Christmas!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Lausanne, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Hello
I just came back home after a nice trip to Paris. I have chosen this hotel based on Trip Advisor reviews and once more, I was not disappointed.
A small summary would inlcude: clean rooms, comfortable beds, very friendly environment, smiley people, great breakfast, nice atmosphere and an open bar for you when you return from a tiring day in beautiful Paris.
Me and my daughter, we both loved it. Refreshing beverages in the fridge for us, pop corn offered at any time for my little one.
Last but not least, it is so easy to get there. Walking distance to G Pompidou, to Le Marais (great shopping area), 20 min by metro from the Champs Elysee, and 20 min to the Gare de Lyon.
This hotel and its people made my stay with my daughter very comfortable and cozy.
I would really like to thank them for tolerating with my daughter who always wanted to be on the little cars they have by the reception and personally, for the dinner offered in our room. It was all great! Do not hesitate to book it, great value for money!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

What a perfect stay. I put my folks up for their anniversary in this amazing hotel. Delivered beyond expectations, attentive staff, perfect stay (for two non-french-speaking adults). Super convenient part of town. The staff got my folks tickets to the opera, helped them with their extensive travel plans by rail, and took care of them entirely. They upgraded the room so my folks would be more comfortable, and were extremely helpful, friendly, welcoming, and just through and through pros! Can't wait for my next trip to Paris so I can stay at this great place, right in the middle of the action, convenient walking distance to many attractions, great restaurants, and transportation hubs, WITHOUT the noise. Excellent value - a truly luxury experience without a whiff of pretentiousness.

Room Tip: Ask the staff! They are super helpful to figure out your needs!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

When I booked the hotel and noticed the décor was themed around French cinema and music, I wondered how that might work - good taste or bad? Turned out to be very good - it's clever and tasteful, the hotel is nicer than the pictures. The staff is exceptional - couldn't have been friendlier or more helpful. The breakfast was excellent, location makes getting most places easy either by Metro or on foot. Would definitely recommend and stay here again - we were on a long trip through Italy and France, this was the nicest of all our accomodations by quite a margin, and all things considered, a good value.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Eilat, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

I found the hotel fantastic for my vacation in Paris.
The rooms are very special well decorated. The concept of the hotel is very special like if you are at the movies . The hotel is very well located near the Pompidou center near the opera and most of all the staff of the hotel the manager the reception the staff from the restaurant ( say hello to Laurent ) they are all very kind and very devoted .so for sure " I ll be back..."

• Stayed December 2013
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

I was at Le Sebastopol in Dec bet 5th and 7th while attending a conference in Paris. Should say from the reception to the time of leaving my stay have been made fantastic and memorable. The staff were very welcoming and kind. My room has a fantastic decor and very pleasant view. At any call I will get someone very caring to answer my query and assist me in locating where I needed to go. Not to forget from the cleaners to the manager everybody was professional and being in a professional level myself it was a real pleasure to see the level of care we were given. I would always recommend Le Seb to others and will pass on the good level of care I received from all the staff. Thank you for making my trip to Paris so memorable

Room Tip: Easy acces to all important stations
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Been to Le 123 Sebastopol - Astotel? Share your experiences!