“Delightful Modern Hotel with WONDERFUL Staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Fabric

You added Hotel Fabric to your Saves list
Hotel Fabric
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   31 rue de la Folie Mericourt, 75011 Paris, France (République)   |
Special Offer
Package Deal
Ranked #10 of 1,793 Hotels in Paris
Moscow
“Delightful Modern Hotel with WONDERFUL Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I can't say enough nice things about this charming hotel or its staff, who were wonderfully accommodating to our family (myself, 2 yr-old son, 6 month-old daughter). Traveling with babies is challenging, but the staff were so kind and helpful, and room was wonderful for the little ones - bright and clean and modern. The lobby is also charming, and we spent one afternoon enjoying the free coffee service and simply relaxing there between outings. The neighborhood is really fun too - a little off the beaten track, in a section where there are lots of families and young people, and non-tourist type restaurants. It's very close to the metro, and just terribly convenient for whatever you want to do or see in Paris. The cherry on top of a wonderful experience was the above-and-beyond help the hotel staff provided when I accidentally left my phone in the taxi they had booked for me to take back to the airport. I called the hotel when I realized what happened, and they contacted the cab company, retrieved my phone, packed it up, and mailed it to me. They were just wonderful from start to finish, and I look forward to returning.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I had the pleasure of staying at Hotel Fabric over the last few days. I have been lucky enough to go to Paris on a number of occasions and have stayed in hotels and apartments. This hotel has by far been the most superior of all my stays. It is beautiful and clean, really cool decor and lovely liocittane toiletries. The daily free use of the coffee machine was very welcoming first thing in the morning or after a long day out. Also, in an evening drinks were set out with an honesty bar, a very nice touch. Staff were very welcoming and helpful. There is also an amazing artesian Boulangerie at the end of the street to get your daily baguettes and sweet treats. Thank you for a wonderful home away from home.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I booked this hotel last minute after a change in plans. The TA folks gave it good reviews and I think people were right . The hotel was clean, nicely furnished, kinda cool, and staff were so pleasant and nice. I was given the accessible room on the main floor which felt a little bit like going to bed while your guests are still in your living room. However, it can't have been that much of a problem because I didn't ask to be moved, and with the 2 doors closed I didn't hear the other guests outside.
I didn't love the location but that's just a matter if preference . I think others may like the cool industrial area.
High marks for the coffee maker which is offered gratis - loved that!

Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Having read some great reviews on Fabric, I booked a night's stay as a surprise for my girlfriend. From the moment we walked in I knew I'd made the right choice, the staff literally couldn't do enough for us and were so friendly. The decor and layout are extremely stylish and everything about the hotel was extremely comfortable. The hotel is a 2 minute walk from a Metro station which provides links to all of the main tourist haunts but is far enough away to provide a quiet getaway. We'd absolutely recommend this hotel for any others currently spoilt for choice Hotel hunting in Paris and we'll certainly be coming back soon; thank you to the staff who made our stay so perfect and catering to our every need.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Cornwall uk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I can't recommend this hotel enough.
From walking in to the moment we left the staff were friendly and helpful.
The free tea and coffee welcome after a day sight seeing.
The restaurants recommended where spot on for what we were looking for.
The room was very comfortable. Not overly big but there was only two of us staying and the hotel downstairs reception area is great for having a drink alcoholic or not and a relax.
Breakfast was good all you can eat continental style though at €15 a tad pricey. On the plus side though all the food was fresh.
We walked to the sights each day so can't comment on the nearest metro.
I'm already planning our next visit.

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When we first drove down the back street, we thought oh no! But the moment we entered the lobby, YAY! The lobby is beautiful and the welcome we received was so friendly and welcoming! Our room was gorgeous. Probably the only negative was the fabulous rainfall shower head, I just wanted to stay in the shower forever. Lol. The wifi works a trat.

There are great cafes, restaurants and bars near by. The metro is within walking distance.

We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Finally a Paris hotel that is affordable and stylish! Beautifully appointed room, great lobby/bar/breakfast area. Close to shopping, grocery store, transport. The breakfast was very nice with variety, not your standard hard bread roll and cheese.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Been to Hotel Fabric? Share your experiences!