“Petite Sweet Treat” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bertie's CupCakery

Bertie's CupCakery
26 Rue Chanoinesse, 75004 Paris, France (Ile de la Cite / Ile Saint-Louis)
+33 1 43 29 18 70
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Bakeries
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dessert, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ile de la Cite / Ile Saint-Louis
Description: Just a few steps away from Notre Dame, we are serving up fresh gourmet cupcakes daily. There is a mix of traditional favorites as well as exciting flavors like Salted Caramel, Strawberry Lemonade and a twist on the always popular crepe - "Nutella Banane". Special orders upon request!
“Petite Sweet Treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Very easy review if not the best one of the best cupcakes we have ever had... Charming, quaint, Parisian and a wonderful tasty variety.. Let's just say we are glad it was our last day in Paris when we discovered this treasure.. :0)

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Vienna, Austria
“Absolutely delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

This place was so cute! I had the Oreo cupcake and it was certainly one of the best cupcakes I've ever had!! The cupcake was rich and moist. I took my cupcake to go because it was raining and they aren't chairs inside. I would strongly recommend going there if you're in Paris! I would've gone back for another if the weather was better but I'm glad I went. I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“Cupcake heaven”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Visited Berties in early November with my daughter. Situated two streets away from the Notre Dame. She bought a selection of their cupcakes, Nutella , Strawberry, Chocolate, Red velvet. They were delicious. You must visit this Cupcakery .
Until now the current craze for cupcakes was a mystery to me but after a visit to Berties I have seen the light.
Only a small shop but with a great selection.
We did buy something 'healthy' though... a bottle of water,so can't feel that guilty!.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Clermont, Florida
“Great find for a sweet treat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

We knew about this place ahead of our visit to Paris. Both of us had been looking forward to testing out many of the cupcake flavors for few weeks and the Cupcakery did not disappoint. The shop is on a quiet street right around the corner from all the tourists and noise at Notre Dame Cathedral. We browsed the selection and after considerable deliberation made our selection. We tried Salted Caramel and The Oreo Cupcake....delicious! The next day, we came back for more and the day after that....well, you can guess... Let's just say that I am thankful for all the walking we did in Paris since my pants still fit at the end of the trip!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
sydney
“Hard to give it a 5”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Ok in any other city this place deserves a 5 but in the pastry/cake/sweet capital of the universe a 4 is probably about right