“adorable!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #95 of 13,448 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Bakery, Café
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Dessert
Description: Just a few steps away from Notre Dame, we are serving up fresh gourmet cupcakes daily. There is a mix of traditional favorites as well as exciting flavors like Salted Caramel, Strawberry Lemonade and a twist on the always popular crepe - "Nutella Banane". Special orders upon request!
London, England, United Kingdom
“adorable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I was at Bertie's twice this year. I still can't forget the cupcake I had this summer it was strawberry lemonade, absolutely gorgeous, perfectly balanced and just the best I have ever had in my life! It's quite surprising how cupcake can be more yummy than a macaroon or croissant being in Pairs but it was, it is and it's gonna be till this lovely place gonna be opened. Hope you gonna open one shop in London too.

• Visited August 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
Little Elm, Texas
“What a cupcake!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I was staying at the hotel across the river from the Notre Dame Cathedral and was looking for places to eat and saw that this cupcake shop was the 33rd best restaurant in Paris. I found it on my last night in Paris and bought three cupcakes. The Dark chocolate was great, my wife loved the Carmel, but the one we absolutely enjoyed was the Oreo cupcake. Highly recommend.

• Visited October 2013
Moscow, Moscow City, Russia
“Pretty nice despite tons of cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Very nice little shop (with couple of tables outside).
Fresh cupcakes, not too sweet and creamy as I used to eat that definitely makes it better.

Strong advice: visit this shop before noon, cause owner bakes only in the morning and works until they run out of cupcakes. Well, it can happen very early.

Visited September 2013
“Cute cupcake shop great cupcakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Came across Bertie's just down from Notre Dame Cathedral on a side street Very cute shop, cupcakes very good and unique flavors. Owners very sociable to talk with. Steve and Donna- South Carolina

• Visited October 2013
St. John's, Canada
“Fabulous Cupcakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

We just got back from a wonderful European vacation and couldn't wait to write this review. These cupcakes are amazing. I usually don't enjoy cupcakes because they are too sweet, but these were so good I just had to have two. I probably would have had more but I had just finished breakfast. I would recommend the vanilla pistachio and the chocolate salted caramel because these were the ones I had and they were so moist and the icing was so creamy. I am sure they all taste equally delicious because they looked so mouthwatering. On my next visit to Paris I will visit this quaint little shop on the first day so I can sample all the wonderful varieties. The owner is one of the sweetest young women you will ever meet. Her two staff members that I met were also very sweet.
I wish her much success in her business which I am sure she will have because her cupcakes are out of this world.

• Visited September 2013