My wife and I stayed 4 nights in a deluxe room @ this lovely hotel just near the beautiful Jardin de Luxembourg. All the staff of the hotel are very friendly, helpful & professional. They all speak fluent English. Our nicely decorated room was very clean with a good comforable bed and linen and furthermore we liked the kettle to have a cup of tea in the evening (a kettle is hard to find in other hotels in Paris). Because our room was facing the back of the hotel (with views over a beautiful garden) it was quiet during the nights. The breakfast in the cosy bistro was very good. Overall an excellent choice of hotel if you plan to visit Paris. We recommend an early booking because the Hotel seems to be very popular (even now in the low season).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegantly sober lounge, pleasant rooms in a neoclassical style, contemporary bathrooms. Some of rooms with a splendid view over private gardens.The Observatoire Luxembourg, totally renewed in 2011, welcome you Boulevard Saint Michel, historical quarter in French Capital, just a few steps from Luxembourg Gardens, the Sorbonne University and the Pantheon.Our boutique hotel offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere, quality services, outstanding hospitality and an appreciation of the art of living.As our privileged guests, we endeavour to meet your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Observatoire Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Observatoire Luxembourg Hotel
- Observatoire Luxembourg Paris