Don't stress too much about other reviews. We stayed here for 3 nights in early May and enjoyed every minute of it.
The room/apartment we had was clean and suited us well.
Just around the corner from the metro and a fairly easy walk to the Louvre and the Siene.
Reception staff were extremely friendly even late at night and early in the mornings. Would easily stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the middle of a major shopping district, your Apart'hotel, situated around Richelieu-Drouot, is a great place to base yourself for your shopping expeditions. Here, you will find countless luxury boutiques, shopping galleries such as the Passages Verdeau, Choiseul, Jouffroy and des Panoramas. Rest your tired feet at any of its stylish restaurants in the area, drop your shopping off in the Apart'hotel, then start again at large department stores just 10 minutes away on foot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Citadines Opera Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Paris Opera-Grands Boulevards Hotel Paris
- Citadines Opera Grand Boulevards Paris