“The soufflés are to die for” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 12,467 restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: It opened in January this year at the location of the former Kiwi Corner restaurant. It has been rated on thefork.com website at 8.2/10. We've eaten there and found the restaurant to feature classic French cooking, extremely well prepared in a small congenial restaurant across from the Luxembourg Gardens. We sampled the dishes and found all of them very good to excellent. Nice choice of reasonably priced wines too. I particularly liked the Grand Marnier Souffle. The best part is the very reasonable prices which are shown on the thefork.com website.
Sao Paulo, Brazil
“The soufflés are to die for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Just try one soufflé here, on the main courses or as a dessert, they are the best I've eaten in my life - and my life covers a long time and lots of gastronomical experiences.
If eggs are not your plate, they have many other nice options too.

94% Recommend
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Exmouth
“Outstanding food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

6 of us ate here one evening based on the Trip reviews and we were not disappointed. The restaurant is compact and we felt a little cramped but the food more than compensated for that. The service was excellent and the food both delicious and refined. A small menu but this is usually a good sign. The souffle - in any description is not to be missed. Paris can be very expensive when looking for fine food but this restaurant is good value with excellent food. Would recommend.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Paris
“My favorite meal in Paris!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

Four of us traveling in Paris for 5 days and this restaurant was our favorite!! The service was wonderful and the food unbelievable. I did even ask the chef to marry me!!! The soufflé was incredible. I ordered lobster and the others ordered cheese!! Desert we ordered chocolate. If I am ever lucky enough to go back to Paris this restaurant will definitely be on my list!!!

Oslo, Norway
“Souffle - yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

I couldn't find a website of this restaurant to make a reservation so I had to call them long distance to place a reservation before we arrived in Paris. Though we arrived an hour late on our booked reservation, we were so glad that we still got our table. We arrived around 9 pm. The restaurant is located on the side of Luxembourg Park and it is across the Hotel Luxembourg. If you passed by a big building with many guards, then you know you are on the right street. We later learned it is the Senate housed in the Luxembourg Palace.

We ordered a 3 course meal and due to good reviews, we ordered their souffle. It was really good! As I remembered the souffle starter had mushroom on it. I couldn't remember the main dish I ordered but I think I could have skipped that. The dessert I ordered was a souffle with pistachio taste and it was really good again. I should have come here really hungry. We had an afternoon snacks at Laduree and I think that spoiled my appetite for dinner. Chef's Philippe souffle is really worth ordering. The 2 souffles I had were wiped out.

This restaurant is a superb choice if you are staying in a hotel close to Luxembourg Park.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Zagreb, Croatia
“Expected more but very good anyway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

Red tons of reviews about this restaurant so I must admit that I've expected a little bit more. Yet it was very friendly and nice. Soufle's were great. My main course super, but my wife's duck not so good. Anyway my advice concentrate on souffle's.