“WORTH IT!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Babylon Tours

Babylon Tours
Place Louis Lepine | Metro Cite, 75004 Paris, France (Ile de la Cite / Ile Saint-Louis)
+1 702 481 8314
and up
Ranked #14 of 335 Tours & Activities in Paris
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Babylon Tours offers an intimate experience for small groups and private tours with "skip the line" access to avoid the long queues at the museums. We entrust our services to the best informed tour guides: we have searched for the most knowledgeable and passionate people for each particular visit to guarantee you the best possible experience. All our tours have been designed to complement each other, interweaving history, culture, and Paris' most famous personalities in a seamless combination. Come with us and find the magic of discovering Paris and bring its history to life.
Rome, Italy
“WORTH IT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Arnaud was fantastic!! We had him for the free walking tour of Paris and then did his private tour of the Louvre. Both were excellent because we had a very well informed guide to answer our questions! He's always on top of his games and if he doesn't know an answer, he'll be sure to research it for next time! He covers the important stuff in the Louvre since it's so massive, but with Arnaud you feel like you've really gotten to know the place! Thanks Arnaud!

Visited November 2012

“Great tour guide great tour of the louvre!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Any art idiot an join and become interested and enjoy the amazing works in this daunting massive museum. And a live guide beats any audio guide that can't answer your questions. And you will m"never get lost!!! Thank you so much Tom!

New York, New York, United States
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Not my first time in Paris, but definitely the first time I really wanted to really get to know some of the history of the city and its famous sights. So when my hotel concierge requested a group walking tour I thought it might be interesting. I was really blown away by how great my tour ended up being.
We were a group of about 12 people everyone was really friendly and I think we all could easily say our guide was second to none. What I was first afraid of was that like some tours I've done in the past this might be a history lecture on foot. But it wasn't like that at all. The guide was young extremely entertaining and fun, and actually left me will a lot of useful information and crazy knowledge of this tremendous city and its rich history culture.
Very satisfied and impressed with how much I saw and learned in just a little stroll along the Seine!

Visited August 2012
“Excellent tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Hello Tom!

Thank you so much for the wonderfully tour and information. Rebecca and I will always remember our outing. We will see you again on the future! Your passion for Paris and art made our trip!

London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“10/04/2012”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

One day in Paris, just passing by and of corse your plane got delayed at Charles de Gaulle. What are you going to do?
Easy, call my friend Tom and book a visit to the main museums in the city!!!
We visited the Louvre, Orsay, Napoleons tomb and the army museum and the centre Pompidou. It seems all too easy to visit with him, avoiding the crowded entrances, a very fun museum hop!
Thanks a lot Tom, and hope to have more time next time I visit.

Visited October 2012