“Touré de Paris” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Moris Hotel

You added Moris Hotel to your Saves list
Moris Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   13 rue Rene Boulanger, 75010 Paris, France (Chateau d'Eau / Gare du Nord)   |
Special Offer
Package Deal
Ranked #638 of 1,794 Hotels in Paris

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Finnish first
Holland, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I picked the hotel moris, for the price, at the time around 150 euro. I had no idea where a good location was, or what was around this hotel. we had dropped off our car at cdg (never drive in Paris!) took the RER B to the Gare du Nord, then jumped on the 4 metro to Strasbourg/St. denis stop. As there are multiple exits on some of the metro lines. get out on the no. 3 exit for the 4. and you are a about 100 yds form the hotel. there are a number of resturants nearbly as well. There is another metro station rebulic' to the east but we never used this. with the metro so close it was a great place for the money. the room was small but it gave a little more of the 'french" feel, the batroom and shower were great. we arranged for a shuttle back to CDG wich was nice not having to lug the luggage around. We found the staff very helpful.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Coming to work in Paris, I needed a hotel room for just one night, before I'd get a flat for a month. Since the flat is next to Centre Georges Pompidou, I was happy with the location of Moris Hotel, which is a stone throw from Porte Saint-Martin. It is a nice, lively area with a few good restaurants and cafés. I booked via internet, and my only wish was "une chambre calme". This is also exactly what I got: a 3rd floor room facing inner court.

The staff at reception was very friendly, and recognizing me as a foreigner the receptionist spoke somewhat slower French than he'd usually do. I also needed some help with the Wi-fi connection, and the same young gentleman offered me his help, and solved my problem. I slept very well in my room, which was a bit small, but clean.

The only minus side was the price of the petit-dejeuner, which cost 13 euros, but was nowhere near worth it. A coffee, youghurt, some bread, ham and cheese was less than I expected. In nearby restaurants you can have a good two-course lunch for that money. I can warmly recommend this three-star hotel, but I'd suggest you to have your breakfast in town.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Worthing, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

My sister and I stayed for a few days and were really impressed with the hotel, it is perfect for a short stay. The location is ideal, close to most attractions but set back a little from the main road so not too noisy. The room was lovely and clean, especially the bathroom, only problem was no tea making facilities (Brits need tea!) and no safe but overall this didn't spoil the experience. Front desk staff were wonderfully helpful and polite, the stay was really enjoyable

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Been to Moris Hotel? Share your experiences!