I stayed with my family (2 adults + 2 boys) at the Suite Novotel at Porte de la Chapelle for 3 days. We really enjoyed the very large suite and the excellent bathroom. The suites have a fridge and complimentary WiFi. The hotel is quite close to a Metro-station and the street between the hotel and the station has street-lights and seems quite safe even though the neighbourhood looks a bit rough at the first glance.
I would recommend the hotel to anyone travelling with children!
- Also Known As:
- Suite Novotel Paris La Chapelle Hotel
- Suite Novotel Paris La Chapelle Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris La Chapelle
- Suitehotel Porte De La Chapelle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 star hotel with 187 inviting 30 m² suites. Enjoy our free unlimited Suitebox service, including hardwired high speed internet, calls to landlines within France, video and music on demand, multimedia area with chat, music, photos and more. 200 m from the metro, 2 km from Montmartre and the centre of Paris. 15 km from Roissy CDG Airport. 24 hr services including Boutique Gourmande refreshments, fitness area, business corner. Bar, free massages on Thursdays, pay parking. Accessible facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, ACCOR, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Suite Novotel Paris Porte de la Chapelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.