“Very Enjoyable Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Home Paris 16

You added Hotel Home Paris 16 to your Saves list
Hotel Home Paris 16
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   36 rue George Sand | 16 Arr., 75016 Paris, France (Passy)   |
Offers & Announcements
20% off room rate
Ranked #127 of 1,788 Hotels in Paris
Certificate of Excellence 2014
New York City, New York
“Very Enjoyable Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

My family just returned from Paris after a wonderful stay at Hotel Home. My husband and I travelled to Paris with our three boys, ages 9, 13 and 16. We wanted a place with a little more space to relax in after long days of exploring and we also wanted a kitchen. We opted for a three bedroom which was well appointed and very clean. We were very happy with our choice. The staff at Hotel Home went out of their way to accommodate on on may occasions and we were deeply appreciative of their efforts. The hotel was a short walk away from the Metro as well as a bakery, pharmacy and a mini mart. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

My family (wife + kids 12 & 10 yrs) recently stayed for 5 days and had a terrific time. The apartment was just the right size in a wonderful location. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would book another stay without hesitation.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

My family recently stayed here for 5 days and found this hotel ideal for our needs. The apartment had a small kitchen/dining area with a pull out bed for our son to sleep. The main bedroom was a good size. Staff were very friendly and helpful. There is a guest laundry. Metro Jasmin is a short 5 minute walk away. Area is very nice with some good restaurants. Only negative was the building site which was right next door and kicked off early in the mornings. Looking at the work to be done it will take some time to complete.

Nicosia, Cyprus
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

The excelent reviews we read about this hote apartments opted us to make a booking and it was just as the reviews mentioned. The staff was very friendly and the location ideal, with a boulangerie just a step away for early morning croussant and bagguet. Could not resist to get some flowers from the shop just around the corner during the 10 days we spent there making the flat a home away fromhome for all the family. The aparment was reasonable in size for a four memeber family and was cleaned everyday. I would recommend it to any family who want something more than just a hotel room.

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

My mother, sister & I recently stayed at Hotel Home Paris and loved it. The apartment small but perfect for what we needed (since we were out all day exploring) and exactly what we expected in Paris.

The location is very chic, not overrun by tourists and close to the metro. The apartment very cute in its theme and the water pressure meant a relaxing shower after a long day. The highlight though was the staff, they went out of there way to assist navigate the tiny lift with our luggage, provide useful suggestions for local restaurants and tips for places to visit. Nothing was too much to ask.

My only negatives were the pillows need replacing and the construction site exit door meant if you felt like sleeping in it wasn't an option.

Memphis
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I relied heavily on TA reviews when booking this hotel.

I needed more than just a room as we were 2 adults and 2 17 year old teenagers. Before booking, I specifically asked if the sofabed was adequate for the 2 teenagers and was assure it was...once we got there, it was obvious that it was not...and this kind of set the tone for our stay.

The good....the location was nice...quiet and you really felt that you were in Paris and not in a tourist trap. Plenty of cafes, restaurants and groceries, all within walking distance. The Jasmin metro station was just around the corner and it was really easy getting anywhere you wanted. The staff was friendly and helpful. Did not see them that much as we were there over the weekend. A/C worked well. Everything was clean.

The not-so-good....while the website indicates that the hotel is recently renovated, we had peeling paint everywhere. The doors between the living area, bedroom, bathroom and kitchenette would not stay closed unless you just about slammed them...anyone getting up to use the bathroom would wake up the others in the apartment. There were broken things in the bathroom, like the handle for the shower sprayer. Why didn't they just fix that?

Paris is expensive...you expect that. I can't help but feel disappointed with this stay. I knew to expect things like a small elevator (you or your bag, but not both)...but I really expected the teenagers to be able to get a good night's sleep. Be aware that if your kids are over about age 10, this arrangement won't work. Had I known, I would have selected a 2 bedroom unit when I reserved.

Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

We just came back from our trip to Paris. After reading good reviews here, we booked 5 nights stay at Hotel Home Paris 16 as we are travelling with 2 kids and my mum. I must say I have made the right choice and the compliments I read from the earlier reviews are all true! I booked the family suite with 2 bedrooms. Rooms are clean & cosy. Kitchenette is very well equipped, can even cook a meal there if you wish to. My kids had fun taking the small elevator everyday too! We bot fresh baguettes from the bakery downstairs every morning. Metro is just 5 mins away and its on the same line with Eiffel Tower and Galeries Lafayette! Only hiccup is the aircon broke down during our stay and the taxi was late for our transfer to airport. However, good service from Thomas made up for all the inconveniences. We were even offered a night refund for the aircon breakdown. Will go back anytime we travel to Paris with family.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hotel Home Paris 16? Share your experiences!