We rented an apartment on rue St. Honoré for five weeks this January/February. We needed a place to stay for two nights after the lease was over. We had walked by this little gem every day and decided to take a look. The room, though small (who needs a big room when Paris is outside your door?) was perfectly outfitted and very comfortable. It was quiet, though in the middle of a very active area, and the staff was amazing. They knew our names from the moment we stepped in the door and had already put our luggage in our room (we left suitcases with them for a few days when we had a short trip out of town). I can't say enough about the place - and the price was incredibly reasonable. We will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, AvailPro, Agoda, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Relais Saint-Honore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Saint-Honore Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Saint Honore Paris