We booked the two 5th floor rooms/suites for our family of five, including 3 teenagers. The arrangement was perfect: One room has a charming spiral staircase leading to a "garret" with a single bed, half-bath, and cubbies for clothes that was perfect for our daughter, leaving the main room below, with two twin beds for her brothers. Our room, with a double bed plus a separate seating area with sleeper sofa, was generously sized by Parisian standards.
The a/c worked well (though it stayed a bit warm in the garret, which luckily has a skylight window that opens. The only downsides were in the bathrooms: a slight musty smell (possibly from the sink drain?) and awkward, not-too-powerful showers. But those were pretty minor points.
The hotel staff was fantastically accommodating, and unfailingly polite and friendly. Highly recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Odigeo, EasyToBook and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Relais Saint-Honore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Saint-Honore Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Saint Honore Paris