The first sad experience was the food, there is advertising everywhere about how a hot meal is served 24 hours a day. We arrived late and ordered some food. There was barely anything to chose from, most of the things from the menu could not be ordered. The food itself was a schock, the night concierge just got several frozen bags from the freezer which were supposed to be bruscietta and croque monsieur. from the FREEZER! 9 euros per meal, simply sad.
The room that we got was the next surprise, right by the public toilet on the ground floor, wonderfull, people walking by our door all the time.
The service in the morning was quite nice and helpful, we could change rooms. Felt better, breakfast was not bad.
Finally we asked to have a taxi ordered to Orly, 50 euros, while any public cab is 30, really? is that how you treat your customers? ibis NEVER AGAIN.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Bastille St Antoine Hotel
- Ibis Paris Bastille St Antoine Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Ibis also has an outdoor terrace and garden, and the hotel bar takes orders 24/7 and can serve drinks and snacks. The hotel offers covered pay parking and a continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, ACCOR and Venere so you can book your Ibis Paris Bastille Faubourg Saint Antoine 11eme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.