This stay was entirely unplanned. My wife, child and I had already spent a week in Paris at a flat and were affected by the striking Union employees and a cancelled flight later were left to fend for ourselves. With all of the hotels around the airport fully booked I was back to looking within Paris last minute.
Here is where Paris France Hotel came in. I found a decent rate in what I knew was a good part of town and close enough to the Metro and locations to get there, get food and anything else we needed until our flight (so we were hoping) the next day. I booked it online and off we went...back into Paris again for an unplanned evening which we were hoping to relax.
Upon arrival to the hotel I was informed that there were 3 of us (2 adults and a 5 year old) and I had only marked it as 2 and they didn't have rooms. Apparently in my haste after 6 hours at the airport I missed the child check mark after doing too many searches. Completely my fault, but I wasn't thrilled at not having a room and the prospect of searching again while we were all exhausted and just wanting a shower and to rest. The Front Desk agent did some checking and was able to find a triple room at the going rate of a triple. Given how the day had been going, I gladly paid and we were on our way.
So about the Hotel:
* Right by the Metro Temple - Convenient
* Rooms are really clean
* Beds are comfortable and soft
* Bathrooms are small but clean with large tub and shower and hot water
* Rooms looked recently updated
* Nice view down the street
* Quiet when the windows are closed
* Front Desk staff is always warm and friendly
* Convenient location if you are looking for food or to go to sites like the Louvre
* Elevator - please note, I only put this in the cons for people who travel with large suitcases. We only had a carry on and backpack so it wasn't a problem, but it is small. When you go to Europe, it's always good idea to pack light. It worked just fine and I have no complaints about it.
* Metro - When your coming from the airport you will have to make at least 2 additional connections via Metro with a lot of stairs and walking (refer back to the packing light). We discovered that theMetro location we were planning to change trains was closed to transfers for Metro Line 3, so we got to change an additional time on the trip there.
Overall, its a great hotel to stay at and a reasonable price which is hard to find in Paris. It's easy to forget that its a 3 star hotel and not rated higher once you get there. If your looking for all of the 5 star amenities, keep looking and prepare to pay 3-4 times the amount, if your looking for a comfortable place to sleep and get refreshed while your in Paris, this is a gem.
Enjoy! And thank you again for making the best out of our unexpected stay!
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Report response as inappropriate
Thanks very much for having taken the time to leave these wonderful comments on trip advisor.
It was a pleasure to find a solution for you and your family.
We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.